Dabi H/C - Intimacy

-Dabi's self conscious, so he probably won't show you his whole body the first two or tree times he gets you in bed.
      -Which means, his attention will be all on you.When he does get fully naked, he will try to focus only on you, not really wanting you to pay any mind to his body.

-But do praise him! Kiss his scars, make sure he knows you love him, he may not out right want you to look at his purple-patch-work body and compliment it, but he secretly loves it.

-This boy is supper intimate, he knows how to make you tremble under the slightest touches. Who knows how he got so good.

-Will kiss every little bit of your body, leaving bite marks every now and then in places he knows people can see.Will tease you to no end, even when you tell him to stop, he'll keep teasing you because he likes how flustered and angry you get.

-Very slow when he's first in you. He likes having you ask to go faster.

-If you start to tear up from how size, he stops everything to make sure he's not hurting you. The last thing he wants to do is hurt the one person he trusts the most.

-But once he get into it, he gets into it. Expect your pelvis to be bruised or your ass to be red the next day.

-A lot of small kink stuff, like pet names, hair pulling, finger sucking, the light stuff. It drives him wild.

After care

-Depends on how his day was. If it was a rough one, he'd most likely just fall asleep right after cumming. But if he seemed in a good mood that day, he'll ask if you need anything at all. He'll shower with you, make you a warm drink if you want, extra blankets, pillows, food, he's got you. Then cuddles all night until you're asleep.

-Dabi may be skinny, and kinda muscly, but he's actually a really good pillow. As long as you don't lay directly on his staples.

-He's like a heated blanket too, if you're cold, he can easily warm himself up for you to snuggle up to. It's especially great in winter just after sex because his room has no insulation. (He's a villain, he can't get a real place so he tried to fix up an abandoned apartment. It was rough.)

-Sometimes you'll finish early and he's still riled up, so he'll stop, for you, but will teas you about it all night.

"You're tired all ready? I was planning on going three or four times."
"Stop trying to get mad at me, I know you're not 'cause you're tired."
"Want something warm? Me? Nah, I was gonna rub one out in the shower."
The last one might get him slapped.

-Despite the BS he gives you, he loves you and will sleep with you all night, even if he can't sleep.