Sleepover with the supreme four (Part two)

Zac' s pov

I went up to the Tv and put in the disk, I didn't know what the movie was about so I was kind of nervous, I then took off the lights and sat back down as the movie started, so it turned out that the movie was about this Evil teddy bear that kills naked people in the shower, we didn't have a chance to get scared of that one because we were too busy covering our eyes, I think I just saw Lui cover Shu's eyes but I wasn't gonna open my eyes to check, finally, when that part was over, Xander took off the movie.

"Okay, that one does not count." Shu declares.

"Agreed." we all say, I look at Shu and Lui curiously.

"Lui?" I ask

"What?" He snapped.

"Did you cover Shu's eyes when the movie was showing?" He and Shu were shocked for a second, then quickly recovered.

"What? no, why the heck would I do somthing like that?" He says coldly.

"And I think I would have known if Lui was covering my eyes." Shu said plainly "Now lets start the next movie."

"oookaaayy?" I say unsurly, The second movie wasn't even a horror movie, well I probably should have known that just by reading the title 'Teddy Tumble Time with Hugabear' Honestly who would make a movie like that, After 5 minutes of pure torcher, I take it off.

"Well that was.....interesting?" Xander said trying to give the movie some credit.

"interesting?" Lui says "That movie put Shu to sleep." He says as we look at our sleeping companion, Shu's head was resting Lui's shoulder as he snores softly and quietly.

"Get him off me!" Lui says annoyed, me and Xander look at each other with a mischievous look on our faces.

"Why?" I ask to Lui's shock " He looks perfectly fine where he is."

"I cant wait to show this to the dojo, aw man Ukyo will freak when he sees this!" Xander says as he takes a bunch of pictures with his phone, I do the same as Lui glares at us so coldly that he is telepathically saying in our minds, 'Take one more picture and I swear it will be your last!!!'  We finally stop when a thought comes to my mind.

"Hey Lui, if you want Shu to get off you so badly, why dont you just wake him up?" I ask him.

"You think I didn't try that?" He says coldly "I cant even move him, he just comes back into the same position again."

"Huh weird" I say " OH I gotta show this to Valt, h-"

"Valt?" Shu eyes suddenly open as he sits up and looks around " Where's Valt?"

"Really now you wake up?" Lui said annoyed, at first Shu looks confused then turns bright red, matching his pajamas, as me and Xander burst into laughter, once we finish laughing, we sit down again.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh wanna watch the last movie?" Shu says desperately trying to change the subject, I completely forgot about the last movie till now.

"Yeah lets do it!!" I yell.

"I'm in."

"You better not fall asleep on me again or ill kill you in the most painful and slowest way." Lui threatened Shu, who didn't seem to care much, I put the movie in and Take off the lights again, finally an actual Horror movie started, it was about this killing clown, we all flinch and looked away at the scary parts, I noticed that Shu was moving closer to Lui, who was smiling at the movie, HE WAS SMILING AT THE CLOWN THAT WAS KILLING PEOPLE, we watch the rest of the movie without talking, occasionally jumping.

Then the jump scare came.

Two screams was heard and the TV turned dark.

I go to the light switch and turn on the light.

What I saw was shocking, something I thought I would never see in my entire life.

Shu Kurenai was hugging Lui Shirosagi.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG" was all I could say as I squealed, Shu was hugging Lui, both with their eyes closed tight, suddenly Lui's eyes popped open as Shu's eyes remained closed.

"Shu, open your eyes." Lui said gently which shocked me and Xander, Shu slowly opened his eyes and once he realized he was on top of Lui, he got off him, still shaken.

"Hey its okay, its over." Lui said softly, making Shu smile at him.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG"I Said even louder this time, Shu and Lui suddenly turned as red as Xanders hair.

"WHAT THE FU-." " This is a no swearing fanfiction!!!!" Shu said cutting Lui off.

"What the fries and chicken nuggets!" He says unsurly.

"That works :)" Shu said approvingly.

"Anyways, what was that all about?" Xander manages to say while I just keep squealing and saying omg.

"WILL YOU STOP THAT!" Lui yells at me.

"hehehehe sorry I think its all out." I sweatdrop. " But what Xander said, what was that all about?"

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm what was what all about???" Shu said pretending to not know what we were talking about.

"You know the whole Lui being nice and comforting you thing?" I say annoyed.

"I have no Idea what you are talking about." Lui says stubbornly.

"I have a picture of it!!" Xander says as he shows them the picture,Shu quickly touches the phone and deletes it. "Hey!"

"Now you dont." Shu says slyly, I suddenly get an idea and whisper it into Xanders ear, Xander smiles and nods back, he then pick up Shu.

"Let me go!!!!." Shu said trying to get out of his grasp, but fails, Xander then takes him to the closet, opens the door and throws Shu in also locking the door so he doesn't get out, Shu starts to pound on he door and yells, his voice was sounding teary, it hurts my heart to do this to Shu but I want to find out, I look over to Lui who has anger and worry all over his face.

"Tell us or we wont let him out" Xander says as he guards the door, Shu continued to bang on the door but he stopped yelling.

"Idiots! Shu's claustrophobic!!!!" Lui yells.

"Hey I want to let him out too but first you have to tell me what is going on." I say, the knocking on the door stops and all you can hear is sobbing.

"ARGHFINESHU'SDADFELLINLOVEWITHMYMOMANDNOWWEREBROTHERSYOUHAPPY?!" Lui says quickly but we still understood every word as we stand their shocked yet again, Lui then runs to the closet, opens the door to reveal Shu crying on the ground, Lui than hugs Shu, soon Shu stops crying.

"YOU TWO ARE BROTHERS?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" me and Xander say in unison.

"yeah and if you ever lock Shu in a closet again, I will kill you!!!" Lui said.

"hehe sorry Shu."

"Its okay." Shu said to everyone's shock, man he is so mature, I still cant belive he's only 11.

"You better not tell anyone that were brothers!!" Lui said.

"that who are brothers?" I say.

"Good" they smile. "anyways its getting late, lets go to sleep."

"agreed." everyone said, we spread out our sleeping bags on the ground fall asleep, little did we know a certain clown was watching us all night long.