Armaan pull Riddhima hands close to his heart making her look at him, seeing Riddhima flash face he understood that it was his chance to let out every single feelings out in front of her...

'You know Riddhima, mujhe toh yakin nehi ho raha main tumhari saath itni jaldi comfortable kaise hogaya... Lekin jab tumhe pehle baar dekha, tab bhi mujhe aisa feel huva tumhe kuch toh aisi baat hai... Aur mujhe tab ek darsa bhi laga, kyunki main nehi chahta kissi koh mere dar ke baare mein pata chale... Lekin jab tumhe pata chala aur tumne mujhe support kiya bina judge kiye, tab mujhe realize huva tum zarur deserve karti ho meri zindagi mein aise jhaga jo kabhi kissi koh maine pehle kabhi nehi di...

Am I even making sense...??? You know its first time I m telling something or I should say I m trying to tell someone about my feeling towards her/him... I was never good in expressing but being with you, everything seems so perfect...

Tab nehi pata itna perfect kyun hota hai lekin aaj samajh mein aaya, shayad issiliyeh kyunki mere dil mein tumhare liye ehsaas jaga hai jo kabhi kissi ladki ke liye yeh dil pe na jaaga... Mujhe tumhare saath har waqt rehne ka mann karta hai, mujhe tumhe khushi dekhna accha lagta hai... Jab tum dukhi hote ho, rote ho mujhe bilkul bhi accha nehi lagta... Main hamesha tumhe sab buri logo se bachana chahta hoon, main nehi chahta koi tumhe touch kare, harm kare...' Armaan stop as he was short of words...

'Aur mujhe laga sirf yeh sab meri saath ho rahi ti...' Riddhima said as she had been listening to him all this while once Armaan started to open his heart in front of her, pouring out his feelings and emotions...

'Matlab tum bhi...' Armaan asked not believing his ears...

Riddhima look towards him, their eyes met for a minute making everything around them vanished... It was just two of them and nothing else... Riddhima knows, only he can make this happen in her life... Whatever she has experience in her relationship with Siddhant, she didn't feel better than ever having Armaan in her life... Armaan came like an angel to protect her from Siddhant, who wants to ruin her for his needs... 

Riddhima knows, Armaan would do anything to protect her... She had seen how Armaan fight with Siddhant, try to keep her away from him or Siddhant away from her... Also he had been a big support to her, who let her a shoulder and listen to her problems... Help her any way he could and never let her alone in her hard times...

'It never feel the way I feel when I was with Siddhant but everything was different the moment you enter my life Armaan... I don't know why but even I couldn't see you sad and worried... Upset and scared... After Nikki, you are the one who I share my problems... Before even letting my own sister knows the real reason why I left my childhood home...

The way you trust me, share your deepest fear with me... I found that soul in you whom I had been searching for to make as my soul mate... I didn't realized it before unless we share that kiss the night I fought with my sister... I thought no one would find me but you surprise me by coming and letting me your shoulder to cry and hear out my side of emotions...

Armaan, I used to hear people speak how it feels to be in love but I never experience it with Siddhant... Things were different with you... I used to think if it was love or not... If it would be right to have such feelings towards my best friend...

People used to say, a girl and boy can never be best friends... Most has prove it by ending up being in relation and same is happening in our relationship as well but... I don't regret it Armaan, I never regret it first place when we share that kiss... Which make me realized the true feelings I have for you... Not this one either, how the situation was but it feels right... Just to be with you, to share such moments with you...' Riddhima said being satisfied when she let her feelings in front of Armaan... 

Armaan was over the moon to hear Riddhima feelings, he couldn't hold himself but pull her in to a rib crashing hug... Hiding his face on her hair, inhaling her scent which reach deep down inside his body making him believe she belongs to him, smile form in his lips... Riddhima respond to his hug as her hands go around his body, feeling safe as heaven in his arms...