Chapter 15

LOUIS

      “Harry? Louis? Are you boys awake?” I hear a voice say.

It’s Harry’s mom. I almost forgot I spent the night at his house. I roll over and I see Harry is still sleeping.

“Yes, Ms. Styles. I’m awake but Harry is still sleeping.” I call out.

“Okay, well when you’re ready, there’s breakfast on the table downstairs.” She says.

“I’ll wake him up now, thank you.” I say.

I can hear her walk away. Thank god she didn’t come on or she would see Harry and I in the same bed.

I shake Harry slightly.

“Harry, wake up. C’mon, it’s time to get up.” I whisper.

He rolls over and faces me. He opens his eyes and yawns.

“What time is it?” He groans.

“I don’t know, but your mom woke me up.” I say.

I lay back down and wrap my arm over him and pull him closer to me, and kiss his cheek.

“Good morning.” He grins.

“Good morning to you too.” I say, giggling.

He stops smiling and a sad look washes over his face. I start to remember too. We have to go to school today. Who knows what’s waiting for us.

“We should probably get ready now.” He says, sitting up.

“Okay…” I say, sitting up as well.

He walks into his bathroom. I stand up and search for my clothes.

“If you want, I might have some things you can wear so you don’t have to wear the same thing.” He says.

“Sure.” I say.

I walk over to my phone and hesitate for a moment. Do I really want to see what has happened over night? Do I really want Harry to see?

I check my messages first. I have tons of them. Random numbers asking if it’s true. My friends telling me they hate me. Some people are even calling me a faggot, or some other horrible thing.

I don’t even want to go to school today.

A tears rolls down my cheek.

“Yeah, I’m getting the same.” Harry says.

I turn around and his face is red. He was crying.

“We have to be strong.” I say, hugging him.

“I know, we will be okay.” He says.

He hands me a pair of smaller khakis and a smaller polo shirt. These must not fit him anymore.

“I’ll be right back.” He says.

He runs down the hall and before I can even turn around, he’s back. He brought a toothbrush and some towels.

“Great, I really need to take a shower.” I say.

“Yeah, you do smell pretty awful.” He laughs.

I laugh too. “Come with me.”

He looks surprised.

“Are you sure?” He says.