Chapter 2

I tried not to act to excited. James and I hang out with the twins all the time. But for some reason I just get so nervous around- "EARTH TO EMMA!" "Sorry what?" I replied blankly

"Come on we!" I wonder what sister James had up his sleeve.

We walked up to the door to be greeted by the twins. "Hey kitty girls!" James screamed while he flung his arms around Ethan who was standing right in front of him. Grayson wrapped his arms around me and soon I wrapped mine around him.
"Hey em." Ethan soon followed by throwing his arms around me. As we hugged (for a long fricken time) butterfly's flew around my stomach. I felt safe in his arms.

"Ok well what do you guys want to do?" James asked while leaping into the couch. We all piled onto the couch and Ethan suggested to watch a movie. We got blankets and stuff as we all snuggled up to each other. We were best friends we always cuddled.

James sat on the floor, his head up against Grayson's legs. Ethan sat on the couch as well. Him and I in the same position as James and Gray. "Hey do you mind if I come share that blanket with you?" Ethan muttered into my ear. "Of course not come here." Ethan slid onto the floor and we shared the huge blanket. All of a sudden I feel him edging towards me until his thighs brush up against mine. Chills went down my spine.

                              Ethan's POV

I crept closer to Emma. She was so beautiful. I obviously didn't have feeling for her. We were best friends. She looked up at me with her gorgeous blue eyes and we just stared into each other for quite a while. I can't  help my self. I wanted her. She's so amazing and I cant obtain my feeling right now for some reason. I leaned in......