12- Payton.

"Francesca, I really am sorry."

"Asa, I really don't care."

"I just don't know why she was--"

"Asa!" I laugh. "Shush." I turn the radio up in his car and we continue to school.

"Well, I'm off to science," Asa says.

"Ace?"

"Hm?"

"So am I."

He blushes a bit aand takes my hand and we head off to science together.

Mine.

When the bell ending first period rings, Mrs. Lindina calls out "Say goodbye to your partner! We're switching seats tomorrow!"

"Bye Asa," I giggle in a playful tone.

"Bye, Francesca."

I was talking to Gemma, Tina, and Amber at lunch when we were cut off by a hand slamming down on the table. I look up. Payton Burgieous. Islington Secondary School's biggest slut.

"Hey, Francesca, is it?" she smiles and obviously fake smile. "Yeah! I'm Payton... though you probaly already new that," she laughs, I don't. "Anyways! I saw you walk in with Asa today."

"Yeah, so?"

And queue the devil. "Back off! I don't know who you think you are, but--"

That's it. I've had enough. "I think I'm his girlfriend."

"Slut!"

I scream and tackle her to the ground then-- just kidding. That didn't happen. I grin at the thought though.

Payton snaps her fingers in front of me. "Excuse me! I don't know who you think you are, but you best stay away from Asa. Understood? Oh, and by the way, black and navy blue so don't match." With that she turns on her 5 inch heels, as the rest of her posse and they strut out of the cafeteria.

"What?" I ask Gemma.

"Oh, I think she's talking about the blue uniform and black headband."

"Ah."

---

Remember how Mrs. Lindina said we were gonna switch seats? Want to know who I got paired with?

Payton. Borgieous.

Yipee.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Lindina. I can't possibly sit with this!" Payton whines, Mrs. Lindina ignores her.

Hehe.

Asa gives me a 'sorry' look from the other side of the room. I shrug. It was kind of obvious it was going to happen.

"Listen, Francesca. There are some rules to you being my partner." I hold in my urge to die laughing right there. Rules? "You will not speak to me, you will not look at me, and you can't even make eye contact with me. Got it?"

"Got-"

"No speaking."

I turn my head to the side and silently laugh in my hands.

I like this girl!

---

A/N: Late night filler😌 Hope you laughed a bit. Thanks for 800 reads

p.s. payton isn't like this in real life i think so no hate!