back together

me and Ross were both back together. I loved being his girlfriend again. We cuddled a lot and we were holding hands a lot. Every time me and Ross cuddle or flirt with each other Riker leaves the room. So I give Ross a "let me talk to him" look and he nodded.

I saw he went to his room. I knocked and he opened the door.

"What do you want?" he said with a pissed off face.

"Look riker I know I've might have been a bitch when I said I chose him but I didn't mean when I choose you stop talking to me and avoid me every time you see me and Ross together. I just like you only as a best friend and a brother. Nothing more and nothing else." I told him and he pulled me into his room.

He then leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away but he kissed again.

"Riker remember what I just said about friends and siblings. nothing more nothing less. Just don't forget that you are like a big brother that I look up to." I told him to remind him about what I said.

He nodded and kissed me again but this time I didn't let go he went from touching my hips to go down lower. I stopped him and went out the room. I sat back by Ross saying that everything was ok. I didn't tell anyone we had a little kiss to make him forgive me. And luckily he never told anyone and I was glad. Siblings keep secrets we tell each other.