✐.°❄️

[Monday, 4:30 pm]
At the cafe
______________
"What would you two like?" The waitress approached the two boys with a notepad in her hand and a pen in the other.

"Um i'll have a cookie please, jinnie what do you want?" Seungmin smiled at the waitress and then at hyunjin as he almost choked on his spit.

"U-um I'll just have water please."

"Oh come on hy-"

"Im not hungry seungmin."

"He'll also have a cookie." The waitress left and hyunjin gave seungmin a death glare.

"I told you im not hungry!"

"Well im not offering to pay for food for you if your just gonna get water!" The two bickered back and forth as some of the customers got annoyed by it.

"Here is your cookies, i hope you enjoy."

"Thank you." Seungmin picked up his cookie and took a bite as he watched hyunjin pick at it.

"How could you not want to eat a fucking cookie" hyunjin glared at seungmin.

"Cuz im not hungry."

"Please just eat it, i payed for it!"

"Fine!" Hyunjin picked up the cookie and took a small bite, knowing that he was just gonna throw it up later.

"Happy?"

"Yes actually."

[Monday, 7:50 pm]

"Thanks for spending time with me seungmin."

"No problem. I mean its not like i had anything else to do." Hyunjin walked Seungmin home after he denied Seungmins insistence, mainly because hyunjin didn't really have a home.

Right, what am i supposed to do until school tomorrow.

Hyunjin was walking down the sidewalk after he had dropped off Seungmin.

[Tuesday, 1:34 am]
At the schools field

Hyunjin often found himself here when he ended up not getting even a second of shuteye.

//Seungmin pov//

I couldn't sleep.

So i decided to go on a walk, at 1:35 in the morning.

Somehow i had wandered all the way to the school field, i sat on the bleachers enjoying the slight breeze of crisp air in the early spring day.

And then i spotted something.

Someone.

Who is he?

He was lying on the ground.

And now hes— crying?

I moved to the lowest bleacher only to realize it was hyunjin, he was crying? And now hes—dancing.

But he looks so, so—beautiful.

Snowflakes fall down
And get farther away little by little

I watched his every move, as he flew in the air, gracefully his body moved to a beat that Seungmin hadn't of even heard.

I miss you
I miss you

Although Seungmin hadn't the slightest idea of why he had been crying, he felt that emotion.
The emotion he put forth in his moves as his legs moved on the grass in a pattern that was mesmerizingly incredible.
It made Seungmin's heart flutter.

How long do i have to wait
And how many sleepless nights do i have to spend

He looked so handsome— what the hell Seungmin he's only a friend.

To see you
To meet you

Yet i still fucking love him.

______________

You think y'all know the song reference?

//update; 6:35 pm//
hi i was reading this on dec. 3rd and i realized what i put here was really stupid and now i feel embarrassed so i'm replacing it with a thank you for all of the reads i have gotten on this fic, i still can't believe i'm almost at 700!!!!