Week 6

Hello! Welcome to the sixth week of the Wattpad Army book club! I hope everyone will enjoy it and no issues will occur, just remember the rules and all shall go well!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Lots of you have failed to complete your assignments this week. We will no longer be messaging you individually to remind you to do them and won't be so lenient on dates. So, please, complete your assignment on time.

If for whatever reason, you cannot keep up anymore, please contact THIS WEEK'S group admin about it. However, you will still be required to complete your assignment this week since you did not opt out earlier.

Also, we try our best to pair you up with new people every week, however, that isn't always plausible. If it were to occur that you were paired up with someone from before, you are still required to do your assignment just reading the next few chapters instead.

NEW RULES, PLEASE READ

To make this easier for everyone, we ask you from now to tag both your group admin and the two you are required to do the task for (your partner and featured book user) in THIS book in an IN LINE comment next to your name. This will make the completed list much easier to access. Thank you!

Also, you will not be admitted from the featured list if it's your turn, but you have a strike.

END OF IMPORTANT NOTE

If any issues do occur or in case you have any queries, feel free to contact any of the admins listed below.

TheHermit_Crab

kiliveedu

We have a few strikes due to a few people not completing their work. If you're on this list, then please complete last week's assignment along with this weeks. If you think we've made a mistake, contact your group admin from last week.

THIS WEEK'S STRIKES:

Bozo_King This is the second week you have not completed your task, please contact one of the group admins if you no longer want to participate or would like to temporarily leave. You will be forced to leave at three strikes.

Dalaxion

Leumas_L_Sypher

Angie1251

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED BOOK :

■  Eye Colour /AU/ by jinteYTfreak88

THIS WEEK'S PARTNERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE GROUP HEADS :

Group head : ReemAlshami

●  Arrow and Stars by xAnaSofix and My Boss Ships Us?!by mysteriousskydiver

My Epitome Of Love by LilyM101 and Truth Behind Mystery's Past AlyssaBrits

Secretly Different  by Nora_Onnanoko and Iridescent by  15teekay

●  The Collection by Dalaxion  and Sorry Twinnie by laurel_013

Group head : kiliveedu

Eye Colour /AU/ by jinteYTfreak88 and Love Next Door by wittyglen

Dusk till Dawn by princesshayiffos and Never be the Same by vishwajayawardhana

When Sweet Turns Bitter by Bozo_King and Not Everyone Gets A Happy Ending  by Leumas_L_Sypher and It's All About Alex Lane by Angie1251

As you can tell, the last group consists of three people since there is an odd number of members. This will work by Bozo_King reading Leumas_L_Sypher's work, Leumas_L_Sypher reading Angie1251's work, and Angie1251 reading Bozo_King's work.

IMPORTANT NOTICE :

>>> Any of the members can read and review more than the three mandate chapters they are assigned to read for the coming ten days or read and review any book from the ones mentioned here if they wish to do so. In case any of the members does so, they are requested to do the following two things -

● Inform your respective group heads through an Instagram DM or a Wattpad PM. You will receive a reply within 24 hours.

● Tag the author of the book you have reviewed as well as your group head once you are done reviewing the books you have chosen in an in line comment.

>>> In case any of you change the name of your book, take it down for whatever reason(s) or if any of you changes your username, kindly inform either your group head or any of the other admins.

>>> Your ten days begin today, October 8, 2018. You have ten days to review the featured book and your partner's book. Please complete your assigned tasks by October 18, 2018 at 12 noon according to the Greenwich Mean Time.

Okay, that's all! Have fun everyone and make sure to contact your respective group heads or one of any of the admins if you need help with anything. You'll receive your replies within 24 hours.