Lilly

I woke up from my noon nap with a smile. I was losing my virginity tonight to my best friend. I was excited and nervous all at the same time. I got up from the couch and walked towards my room, bumping into my dad.

"Sorry sweetie. Hey, I'll be finished with work early today. Movie night and take out?" He said. I felt really shitty. He barely gets time off. I'm literally about to blow off my dad for my best friends dick. Tragic.

"Sorry daddy. Kinda have plans already." He looked disappointed.

"I understand. Maybe another time." He sighed and walked into his office.

Dammit..

• • • •

I finished cleaning the house and doing my chores. I looked at the clock and it read 6:47pm. I'd been pretty much doing stuff all day just to make time go by faster. I cleaned my room, the kitchen, and mopped. I'd been dancing to music all day. I'd been eating all day as well. It was just my nerves.

I decided to start getting ready. I took a shower, shaved, and washed my hair. I got out the shower, lotioned up, and dried my hair, which soon turned into a curly mess. I didn't really care, mike was gonna mess it up tonight anyways! HAHAHAH!

Ok chill Lilly.

I went to my closet and put on a pink laced bra and underwear set. He's gonna die when he sees me in this. I put on a little black dress and some pink heels. I went back to the mirror and put on some pink lipstick and mascara. I looked at my hair. What the hell am I gonna do with this? I decided to straighten it. By time I was done it was 7:59pm.

Oh shit.

I made my way over to the Jackson house which was 15 minutes from mine. I was a tad late. I knocked and was greeted by Jackie ole fine ass. I smiled as he looked at me shocked.

"Well don't you clean up nice foxy mama?"

I giggled and he let me inside. "Thank you Jackie."

He smiled. "Follow me." I followed him to the backyard. It was a beautiful night. As we walked out, I then spotted Michael standing beside a small table. He was wearing black slacks, and a blue dress shirt with a black tie. He looked so cute. The table that he was standing next to had a single, lit candle on it and a white table cloth over it. I blushed as Jackie nodded at me to go over to mike.

"Hello handsome." I kissed him on the cheek.

"Hello beautiful." He smiled as he looked me up and down in awe. He came around and pulled a chair out. He then handed me a lily flower as I sat down. I blushed and thanked him as he went to sit on the other side.

"You didn't have to do all of this Michael." I blushed.

He smiled and pulled out a small black box with a yellow bow on top of it. My eyes widened. A gift? I took it and opened it.