More Husbandos! Pt 2

Start from the beginning

Something has brought us together
Unspoken
Feigning reality, friendship, and wisdom

I will defend you
I'll keep you beside me
That's how I'll repay all the kindness you've shown…”

“Lovely as always my dear.”

You turn to see the man of your affections, the most powerful man you ever met.

All For One.

You smile. “My dear Junichiro what brings you here?” The man stare at you. “Well naturally you my love. I have an matter of the utmost importance that I know only you can do.” Junichiro then kneel to Tomura. “Tomura will you please give us some privacy?” The boy huff wanting to still be close to you but listen to his Master's words and left you two alone.

You smirk. “My my my what could the strongest man of all Japan want with the lonesome me?” The man offer a hand to help you up which you accepted. “Many things dear, but now is not pleasure but business. I have a task that I trust only you can do.” You got curious since Junichiro only task you and your father with very delicate and important affairs, but he's here in person so it must mean it's very important.

“There's some men that think they got the upperhand on me by going behind my back, but they don't have a beautiful vampiric queen in their hands. My dear I want you to retrieve the stolen money from such traitorous puppets that think they cut off their strings from me. Make sure they face the consequences of those who dare go against me.” Junichiro spoke in a very serious tone as you nodded. “Of course All For One, anything for you.~” You spoke cooing at the powerful man, adoration in your tone.

The man smile at your affections towards him, what an easy way to keep you under his reins. “Good your loyalty is what I enjoy about you my dear,” Then he caress the side of your face with the back of one his hands. “That and your powerful quirk my dear. A quirk that is better if I don't take it, and perhaps even I can't help but fall for a pretty face too.” You giggle at his compliment.

“Right sir but the task will be done.” You said with determination. The grey haired man smirk. “I know my dear it's why you're my most favorite ‘ally'. You do anything I say and especially well too, such traits I enjoy about you.” Then he gave you a quick kiss to your lips which you happily reciprocate. When Junichiro pull away he smile.

“Now my dear queen do what you and your vampiric family does best…..”

“Killing, yes I know my dear king.~”

*Present Time*

You walk to the back of the warehouse and saw some crates you frown, those men who foolish betray your lover aren't very clever in hiding the stolen goods knowing you or your family are coming after them. Which shouldn't be a big surprise since your father is All For One’s closest confederate/friend since they were there when quirks first appear. You and your older siblings were raise to assist All For One, be his strongest and loyal allies but you're the “closest” to him.