Chapter Three-

Začít od začátku

"You are not worried?" I ask.

"I am, probably as much as you are. I've just gotten used to hiding it by now." She turns back towards the door, causing me to do the same.
I see the other three walk out, Frigga approaches her husband and walks away, I walk to the other two.
"Guys what happened in there?" I ask, struggling to keep up with Thor in his rage state.
"Nothing. Just my father being a fool!" He said before turning a corner and disappearing to where I figured where the others were.
"That bad then?" I ask stopping and glancing at Loki who was standing across from me now.
"You know Thor. Always one to exaggerate. Yes it was bad, but—"

"But what?"

"Nothing. I had a thought but it is gone now." He lied. I could see it in his eye again. He was hiding something and I didn't think it was just one of his little pranks.
"Loki if you were keeping a secret you'd tell me right?" I ask.

"There are no such things I would keep from you."

"Are you sure? Because you know I can tell when you are lying. And recently it's been like that's all you've been doing." I confront him. His face doesn't change, instead he just steps in front of me.
"Maybe there are just somethings I don't know how to tell you right now," he says causing butterflies to flutter around in my stomach. "Ever think about that..?"
     I am silent for a moment, trying to find something to say. But I don't know what. What do I say? Brain make words now!
"Your silence must mean a no." He says before turning away and walking down the corridor.
"Hey wait a second! I mean, yes I know there are some things you can't tell me. But this time it seems different." I say striding up to his speed.
   "Why can't you just trust me (y/n)?"

   "Why must we keep secrets from each other?"

"(Y/n), you have your secrets, I have mine. Some times some secrets need to be kept from people." He said without life looking away from the path in front of him. "--and that includes best friends."
   I feel myself tense up at those words. I can't expect him to tell him to tell me everything. Especially when I myself have my own secrets.
    Like my new found feelings...no stop. I can't think about that right now.  But are they all that new?  Haven't they been there the entire time?
     "(Y/n), I apologize if I hurt your feelings. I promise when the time comes I will let you know what I am thinking." He says taking me out of my thoughts.
    "No you didn't hurt my feelings. I just hope you're not hiding anything bad."
We are interrupted by a guard who runs up to the both of us holding his arms up.
"Prince Loki, your mother would like to see you." His eyes dart between me then back at Loki, his face looking slightly embarrassed. "Alone."
"I'm sure whatever my mother has to say, it can be shared between both of us." Loki interjects. The guard looks even more nervous as he stands up straight, as if trying to seem more brave.
"She just asked for her two sons. I'm sorry but Miss (y/n) will have to stay." He stiffens.
Loki opens his mouth to argue once more but I speak before he can say anything.
"It is quite alright. Family business I am sure. I will head back to my room."

"(Y/n), you are family. Aren't you? You deserve—" I raise my hand to quiet him, I let out a shallow sigh.
"I am fine. Go, and you'll know where to find me." I say before he nods and starts to leave with the guard.
"Are you sure?" He asks, turning around to look at me again.
"Go," I urge him. He nods once again and this time leaves without hesitation. I rolls my eyes as I let's out a small giggle. What would I do without him?
I should probably go find Sif and the Warriors Three. But part of me just wants to wait in my room until Loki gets back...
...Stupid priorities. I pick up my pace as I go on with my first option. The other four shouldn't be too far. I mean, where would they go?

I walk and walk until I finally find them around one of the corners. "You guys! I have been looking for you for thirty minutes!" I say running over to them.
Sif hold a single finger to her lips and shushes me as I slow down and stop in from of them.
"What is it?" I ask. She says nothing but nods off towards the room entrance. She enters inside with the other three behind her.
I tab along just in time to see that Thor had thrown the table into the floor, causing the food to lay all around the ground.
"Oh my goodness..." I say looking at the mess he made.
    "Thor it's madness--" Loki says to his brother as we walk towards them.

"Madness? What sort of madness?"

"Were going to Jotunheim." Thor said proudly as he turned to face us.

"What?!" I practically shout.

"This isnt like a journey to Earth, where you summon a little lightning and thunder, and the mortals worship you as a god. This is Jotunheim." Fanfral tells him.

    "If the frost giants won't kill you, your father will." Volstagg says with a deep, sarcastic chuckle.

    "My father fought his way into Jotunheim." Thor says pushingly, trying to get the others to listen. "—defeated their armies and took their casket. We will just be looking for answers."

"It is forbidden!" Sif finally interjects. I glance over at Loki who gives me a tight lipped solemn look that told me there would be no trying to stop Thor.
Thor just laughs and walks towards us with his arms open wide,"My friends! Have you forgotten all that we have done together? Fandral, Hogun, who led you into the glorious of battles?"
"You did." Hogun admits.

"And, Volstagg, who introduced you to delicacies so succulent you thought you'd died and gone to Valhalla?"

"You did." Volstagg says with a chuckle.

"And who proved wrong all who scoffed at the idea that a young maiden could be one of the fiercest warriors this realm has ever known?"

"I did!" Sif said protectively of her title.

"True, but I supported you, Sif." He says with a laugh. He finally turns to me, beaming with pride. "And (y/n), who's always been there for you since we were kids?" He asked.
"Thor that's a trick question." I roll my eyes. "It was pretty much all of you."

"Yes but I was there was I not?" He asks hopefully.

"Sure why not?" I give in.

He steps back up onto the stairs and begins to preach once more. "My friends trust me now! We must do this! You're not going to let my brother and I take all the glory, are you?"
He asks the last part while gesturing towards Loki who was staring at the ground, sitting on the steps.
"What?" He whispers. Barely loud enough for us to hear him.

"Well you aren't coming with me aren't you?" Thor asks, losing his smile.

Loki turns around and looks at him, a smile forming onto his face. "Yes of course!" He takes himself onto his feet and stands tall at his brothers side.
"I won't let my brother march into Jotunheim alone." He says bravely.
There was a great pause until Volstagg spoke up saying,"And I."

"And I." Says Frandral next.

"And I." Hogun says,"the warriors three fight together." With that the three turn to look at me. I look at Loki who gives me a promising look.
"I shall go as well!" I claim as I awkwardly shove my fist into the air.
We all turn to Sif who had yet to say anything yet. She sighs and looks down at her feet. "I fear we'll live to regret this." She courtesies before walking away, leading away the warriors three.
"If we're lucky." Thor laughs before leaving in the other direction. Loki follows shortly behind him and I after him.
"Loki, are you sure this is such a good idea?" I whisper behind him loud enough so only he can hear.
    "(Y/n), Im sure Thor has a plan that will lead to greatness. Even if not, he has me. And that oughta be a good enough backup statement." He tells me reassuringly.
    I skip slightly to keep up their pace as I blow a strand of hair from my face.
    "Oh I feel a lot better with that said. Thanks." I say sarcastically. Although neither of them had heard because they were both too excited for something that may lead to our very own destruction.

Sorry that it took so long and sorry about the short chapter. Working in a salon kicks my butt😂 anyways.

Last song I listened to was : Just to See You Smile. What about you guys??