31: "You're always trying to start a fight."

Start from the beginning

"That's my jacket." He observes and my nostrils flare. There's anger building up in my stomach so I take it off and throw it at him.

He watches it land at his feet before he looks back up at me.

"What's your problem?" he asks.

"What's my problem? Ha!" I say, getting worked up. "My problem is that you take me out on a 'date' on my birthday and you're really nice for once and then you end up fucking someone in the same bed we had sex in."

"Are you serious?"

I cross my arms over my chest. "Yeah I fucking am." My teeth are chattering. Who cares.

"Take the jacket, you're cold."

"Give it to your hookup." I tell him.

"She just left." He says and throws the jacket back at me.

I catch it. "I don't need it. I don't want anything to do with you, thanks."

I throw it back at him, and this time he catches it with one hand.

"Don't make me angry." He says.

"I don't give a fuck what I make you." I tell him.

"Why are you like this right now?" he asks and I stare at him.

"Nevermind, just leave me alone."

"No, I'm coming over to talk."

Then he disappears back inside his room so I drop my cigarette and walk through the darkness out of mine and Perrie's room, but not without hitting my pinky toe on the corner of the bed.

I curse as I limp over to the door of the suite and make sure it's locked as Niall knocks against it.

"I'm not letting you in." I tell him and he bangs against the door.

"Fine."

I press my ear against the door to hear what he's doing, but I hear his own hotel room slamming shut. Fuck. I get back on my balcony just in time to see him coming outside as well, before he throws a leg over the railing.

My heart falls.

"Niall, what the fuck?" I yell when he grips into the railing and swings his other leg over it. "You're going to fall!"

He mumbles something before he grips into the ledge of the building and places his feet on the part where the wall sticks out just a little.

"You're like a hundred meters off the ground!" I yell and bite my lip when he finally grips into the railing of my balcony and jumps over it so he's standing right in front of me

"You're an idiot." I tell him and push at his chest.

"Why are you crying now?" he asks and tries to grab my arm, but I pull away from him, wiping my tears.