The suppernatural arranged marrige

Roxi P.O.V

The next morning I woke up to my mom moving my boxes to I'm geussing the car so I got dressed to help her cause I figured I might as well she'd get me to my fiancée eventually.

"sweetheart I'm sorry I droped that all on you last night I should have told you earlier" my mother said.

"it's ok you were about how I'd react it's ok" I smiled at her.

"I love you sweety I was just scared I thought you would hate me" she smiled sheepishly at me.

"I would never hate you your my mother and I love you cause your awesome!"

"awwww thanks I love you too!"

Me and my mom got in her yellow station waggon to start our three hour long drive.

After our three hour long drive we stopped infront of a regular house that was orange with red triming.

We stepped out of the car and were greeted by three people a older looking man with blonde hair and peircing green eyes he looked well built for his age. There was also a girl who looked about 14 with redish brown hair with blonde streaks and the same peircing green eys as the older man but with gold flecks in them.

I then noticed a very hot well built guy with blond hair and beautiful ocean blues eyes wih green flecks.

" hello I'm Max and this is my daughter Taya and son Xaiver I'm the alpha of this pack and you must be Roxi Angies daughter " Max while walking towards me to shake my hand along with his daughter Taya and son Xaiver.

" hi it's nice to meet you " I said while shaking there hands.

" Xaiver why don't you help Roxi bring her belonings to your guys room " Max said.

" sure thing dad " Xaiver said

Xaiver P.O.V

Wow Roxi is beautiful she has long raven black hair that went to her waist when the sun shined on it it had a reddish shine to it and she also had blond streaks and beautiful violet eyes that had silver flecks.

I grabbed one of her boxes from her yellow station wagon and told her to follow me.

" so I'm geussing your my fiancée " she asked.

" yes I am and you'll be shareing my room with me "

" ok "

" So what do you like to do with your free time " I asked

" I like to read, draw, go for walks, and I love to listen to music "

" oh cool who's your favorite artist "

" I love eninem my favorite song is not afarid "

" oh he's awesome "