Tears of joy and confusion

This is a phan mpreg this time, I'm still doing my other one.

I don't know what it is but I like to write mpreg just because of the au and stuff. Let's do this

This is all in Phil's P.O.V....maybe a couple with Dan...? Maybe.

I woke up feeling really ill, I immediately run to the bathroom and throw up everything I had eaten the night before. I swear I've lost about a stone these past few weeks. I  lean my head against the cold toilet seat, it feels nice okay? You would do it too if you felt horrible and your bathroom was really cold.
I've been puking every morning and sometimes in the afternoon for almost a month now. I thought it was something I had been eating or I just had that vomiting bug that seems to be going around. Just to make sure I'm not dying, Dan's taking me to the doctors because he is getting worried, I just think he's being over dramatic and I'm pretty sure I know what the cause for this is but I really don't want to talk about it with Dan, not yet at least.
"C'mon Phil, we have to go, the appointment's in half an hour as" I hear Dan shout from the hall. I'm trying to take as long as I can, I don't want to go but I can't say no to him and I just want to prove I'm not gonna die. Okay, the real reason I don't want to go is that I was supposed to be born a girl but things went wrong somewhere down the line and I ended up being a boy. I haven't told Dan but I didn't think I would ever have to, until today, seeing as there is a chance I could be pregnant. Sounds weird eh? A boy, pregnant, I may have to tell him.
  I slowly walk to the hall "hurry up, that faster we get there, the faster you can stop vomiting" he says, I roll my eyes. I lock the door and we start to walk down the many, many flights of stairs. We could have used the lift but someone is moving in next door and they need the lift more.
  As we walk out of the complex, I start to feel really worried, I didn't know what Dan would do when he finds out. I can't tell him face to face but I don't want him to find out via the doctor. I guess I have no choice.
    We continued walking, making small talk every so often until we seen the bus coming up the street. Instead of walking faster I kept slowing down with every step I took "come on Phil" Dan shouted down the street. I decided I should probably just try to catch up even though I would do anything to get out of this appointment.
   We paid our fares and took a seat. I couldn't help but wonder, will Dan be okay if what I think is true? Will he run a mile and leave me never to look back? Who am I kidding. Dan doesn't run. He might just casually walk away then catch a plane to Jamaica or something.
  One of the major downsides in moving to London is that haven't been able to get my medical history transferred over to my new doctor so they don't know anything either.  I hope the don't judge me too much. My last doctor had followed my medical 'journey' as he called it since I was basically conceived and knows nearly everything about me and my body. It's rather weird if you think about it. My mum just thinks it's nice that he wanted to help us through a 'difficult time'. The only difficulties I had was having to wear pink for the first few months of my life.
  We walked into the doctors, signed in and took a seat. All around us there was little kids running around beside the little plastic Wendy house and some parents trying to calm their child down, annoyed older siblings who don't want to be there, then there's me and Dan, sitting in the corner, with matching haircuts and holding hands. I've never felt more out of place.
  After what felt like forever, my name was called. We walked into the office, took a seat and the doctor asked me a bunch of questions about what was happening, how I felt and all that rubbish. After about 10 minutes, I had to fill out a form for some tablet things I was going to be put on "right Phil, if you could just lie on the bed over there so we can do an ultrasound just to see if you're having some stomach issues" I nod, lift up my top and wait "don't look so scared Phil, it's probably something to do with the acid in your stomach not reacting well or something" he says kissing my forehead "awe, aren't you two just the cutest thing" I hear a woman speak behind me I blushed a little bit "you might be cute, I'm not too sure about me though" Dan whispered to me, now I'm blushing so much harder "don't say that, you're adorable" I say taking his hand.
   "Okay Phil, can you lift your top up" The woman said I did what she asked, she put some weird gel stuff on my stomach, I winced a little at the sudden coldness (is that a word? Idk)  "is everything okay?" She asked "yeah, it's just a little cold" I say. She continues by putting the little scammer thing over my stomach "Doctor! Come here quickly!" She shouts, running out the room to go find my doctor. Now was my chance.
  I looked up at Dan who looked extremely worried "there's nothing to be worried about" I say to him "in fact I could tell you what's wrong here and now" I say a little whiter "you can what?" Dan says, a hint of confusion in his voice "right, this isn't going to be easy for either of us but when I was in my mums womb, I was originally a girl but they noticed that I had changed around the 2nd trimester but I still had the female reproductive system inside me. This basically means I'm a potential carrier and there's about a fifty-fifty chance I'm pregnant right now with our child" I say, refusing to look at Dan until I know it's at least sunk in.
   The woman came back through with the doctor who then had a look at the screen and kept scanning to see what was actually happening" A look of horror wiped across his face. He printed out a picture of what was on the screen and took it to another room. He came back about 15 minutes later with a piece of paper and a lot of little photo graphs.
  He sat back down on the chair and started to scan again only this time, he looked at me and said "well congratulations Mr Lester, you're pregnant" I just look at Dan who is just looking at the floor "we will give you two some privacy" the doctor says leading the woman out of the room.
  We just sat there in silence for a few minutes until I hear slight sniffles coming from Dan. I look up to see he is staring at the screen, crying "Dan? What wrong?" I ask "we're gonna be parents" he says a smile starting to form on his face "I know. I'm only about a month along though" I say pulling Dan into a hug.

First chapter. Thoughts?