ten

sorry for the slow updates , i'm going through some things

(Y/n)'s POV

All the memories rushed back. I'm not 707. I'm (Y/n).

"You're her! You're the HYDRA girl!" Peter said.

"I guess I am," I said quietly. I was extremely confused.

"707. We're going back to base," Pietro said.

"Um, I don't know what to do," I whispered to Peter.

"Come with us, duh!" He whispered back.

"Uh, just a minute," I said to Pietro. He nodded and walked over to Wanda. The Avengers retreated, when they found out who I was.

"Peter, HYDRA probably has trackers on me," I said.

"We can disable those. You and your friends can come with us. I assume they want to," A blonde man said. I'm pretty sure that it's Captain America, maybe like Colonial USA, or something like that.

"Um, okay," I said, nervous. I got up and walked over to Wanda and Pietro, who were sitting on a nearby curb.

"Are you ready to go back?" Wanda asked.

"Um, actually, no. Do you guys maybe want to come with the Avengers? They can dis-"

"Yes," they said at the same time, cutting me off.

We walked back to the group, and a smile appeared on everyone's face. Peter ran up to me and gave me a hug. It was a nice feeling. I felt.. needed. I haven't felt needed in a while.

I knew HYDRA needed me for their missions, but I failed a lot of them. Some I succeeded. I was their most powerful experiment, but I couldn't kill anyone.

Even under their influence, I couldn't kill.

Peter and I separated, and he stared deep into my eyes. I remembered most things about him, but not all.

Why was he looking at me like that? Peter's my best friend, not my boyfriend. I had no romantic feelings towards him. I don't remember that much about him to have those feelings.

Peter's POV

I really hope she goes back to normal soon. We were on the way to Tony's lab in the Avengers Tower, and she was extremely quiet. I tried talking to her, but something was wrong.

"Are you sure HYDRA won't come back for us?" She asked me quietly. We were walking down the hallway. I stopped walking and held onto her shoulders.

She was stiff when I touched her. Like she was scared.

"Hey, don't worry. Even if they do, we'll protect you," I said. She gave me a weak smile. What was she so scared of? It's like she couldn't trust me. But we were best friends, so I didn't understand.

Wanda and Pietro were taken to Bruce's lab, and (Y/n) was being taken to Tony's. She was more powerful than them, and Tony had more experience than Bruce.

She looked so different. Her hair was no longer (h/l) and (h/c). Now it was super long and (f/color). I knew it was her favorite color, but I missed her old hair.

Her eyes seemed different too. They used to be bright and happy, but now they seemed darker and more sad and scared.

She also had a nose ring, and her jawline was sharper. She seemed a lot skinner , too. Did they even feed her while she was there?

Honestly, I liked the new look. To be weirdly honest, I found it quite hot. But I missed her old cute self.

"Ah, there you two are," Tony said as we walked in. (Y/n) gave him an awkward wave, like she was scared of him.

"Sit on the table," Tony said, patting the table. She hesitantly got up onto it.

I wonder what they did to her there. She didn't seem like herself.

Tony put band-aid looking things on her arm, and she flinched each time. He attached wires to the band-aids, and she still flinched.

"Alright let's see what we have here," Tony said as he looked at his computer. He looked surprised.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, we can take the HYDRA tracker off, which is a plus, but it seems like your powers are getting stronger by the second," Tony said, typing in some things.

"What does that mean?" (Y/n) asked quietly.

"Seems like you're one of the strongest beings in the universe. I don't know where they got this substance from or if they know what they're doing with it. Why don't you go wait in the living room. Peter, stay here," Tony said. (Y/n) gave me a worried look, but went into the living room.

"What's up, Mr. Stark?" I asked.

"Kid, we can't let her leave the tower. She's... dangerous. If something pisses her off she can obliterate the entire city. Wanda and Pietro... they aren't even half as powerful as she is," he explained. I nodded.

"So, I think she should just move in here. You said her mom is always away on business, right?" He asked. I nodded again.

"Alright, good. She won't be able to go to school anymore either. I know you have this crush on her, but she has to stay here. Also, parts of her memory aren't back fully yet, so try and do things to, you know, get the memory back," Tony said.

"Yes sir," I said. He shooed me out of his office, and I went into the hall.

(Y/n) wouldn't be at school with me anymore. This thought made me feel awful, because usually at school I would ignore her. Not intentionally, but I was just so tired and busy all the time.

I still loved seeing her everyday, though. I loved seeing her smile while talking with her other friends or lightly head-banging to her favorite songs during study hall.

I loved her.