Chapter 16

"How long have I been out" I muttered as I regained consciousness.

"About a half hour." A voice replied.

"Where am I " I said as I sat up from lying on the cold hard floor.

"Don't worry about that, you'll find out soon enough" Kid said as he walked into the room .The walls make of stone let off a cold feel and the light above the work desk shined a bluish-green tint.

"It's good to see your awake, how are you feeling" he knelt down beside me and raised my chin with his clammy finger.

"Your nervous" I said, he didn't react to what I said but only said

"You will be too, in a minute." I looked at him in dismay.

He stood and walked to the far wall which really wasn't a wall, it was a curtain, and behind the curtain was Soul.

"Soul!!!!!" I screamed as I quickly stood up and ran towards him.

He was strapped to an examination table that was tilted in an upright position. "M-maka" he said weakly. I grabbed his hand and held it in mine."Soul, are you alright!" I panicked." Why Kid, why. None of this needs to happen!" I bust into tears and rested my head on Soul's chest.

"Please don't leave me ,Please".

I felt the table move and two strong hands take grip of me. Soon Soul's hand and mine were the only thing touching. "I love you Soul!"

"I love you too Maka" and then his hand slipped out of mine, I tried to reach for it again but whoever was holding me kept me from moving.

Then they started to pull me away from where I was standing and I tried to fight back but I was too weak.

"Please, I'll do what ever you want, just don't hurt Soul!" I pleaded .

Kid looked at me intrigued by my offer. "Are you sure you want to uphold.that,Maka" I nodded my head and he simply laughed.

"Maka,your too easy,what happens to that strong will that you had, I loved it so much,but all well." He raised his hand and motioned for the person to stop pulling me along.

"If you don't want Soul to be hurt,then..."He thought for a moment

"Then ,you stay with me and Soul won't be harmed."

Is it worth it?

I looked up at him and then down to the floor.

"Okay " I said, now regretting what I had just said.

"Well splendid, let her go"

The two strong hands let me go and I fell to the floor.

Kid knelt beside me and helped me stand.

"Your very wise Maka,Very wise."

                                                                 End book one.

What shall become of Soul ,Maka and her twins soon to be apart of this word.

A/N: Well, this is the end of the first book. Thx so much for reading and hope you will continue on with Maka's journey.