Chapter 1:Current time readings

Mom: PARK JIN-SOOK COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!
Jin-Sook POV: As I lay down in my bed almost falling asleep,I hear my mother calling my name, Oh lord I wonder what happen now T-T I say to myself as I'm walking down stairs and I see my mother with luggage next to the both sides of her legs. (End POV)
Mom: Hello hunny I'm going on a business trip and I'll be gone for a little while about a month or two. Oh! and also you have to watch your sisters
Jin-Sook: A:you called me down stairs just for that and B: what do you mean that I have to watch the twins, they are old enough to watch themselves!
Seojung: Yah! why dose she gotta watch us, we are both teenagers and we are old enough to watch ourselves mom.
Mom: I don't care, remember the last time when I left you guys here alone while Jin-Sook was at MinJung's house?? You all turned the house into a big party!!
Wooseo: But mom-
Mom: That's enough you two,Now I have to leave for my flight now so be good and Jinsook make sure they behave bye loves!
Jin-Sook,Seojung,Wooseo: Ok bye mom
Jinsook: Ok here is the deal, I'm going to go hang out with Minjung and you guys can stay here,But! No crazy get togethers with like 100s of people here ok?
Twins: Sure sis
Jin-Sook: Mhm ok and I'm also gonna call you guys just to make sure there is no funny business going on. Now I'm gonna go upstairs and go pick an outfit and text Minjung that I'm free so see ya*walks up stairs*
Seojung POV: As soon as my sister walked up stairs I pulled out the group chat with everyone from our school on it This is gonna be fun right? I asked Wooseo and she said yea man we are so~ sneaky hehe
End POV
Jin-Sook: Hmm how about this one?

 Now I'm gonna go upstairs and go pick an outfit and text Minjung that I'm free so see ya*walks up stairs*Seojung POV: As soon as my sister walked up stairs I pulled out the group chat with everyone from our school on it This is gonna be fun right...

MinJung hmmmmm idk about this but I guess it would work .-.
Jin-Sook : Ok ty be ready in 10min ok?
MinJung: Yea yea sure I'll see you then
Jin-Sook: ok see u then *turns phone off*
Jin-Sook:Ok Girls I think MinJung is here I'll be back around 10 I'll see y'all later bye
Twins:Ok bye sis

End of chapter 1

Author: (well folks what do you think will happen when Jin-Sook leaves?)