Suddenly, Ae began to stroke Pete through his underwear, taking a firm hold of the clothed arousal.

"Ah," Pete jolted, not expecting the sudden pleasure which began to wash over him. Ae relished in the noise as he continued to rub Pete through his underwear, but he desired more... he wanted to really drive him crazy.

"Pete... can I touch you?" Ae whispered, his voice thick with desire, catching Pete's ear lobe in his mouth and lighting sucking it. He didn't stop rubbing and squeezing the other boy's arousal, and slowly dragged his free hand up Pete's side to his nipple, brushing over it slightly with the tips of his fingers.

If his aim had been to cloud Pete's brain completely, he'd far surpassed that goal, as Pete simply nodded enthusiastically in response to Ae's question. He rested his head back into Ae's shoulder, the shorter boy's mouth right next to his ear, and gasped as he felt Ae's warm hand carefully envelope his straining arousal.

"Wow..." Ae breathed, slowly pumping Pete's shaft, his heart thumping impossibly faster. He reached with his other hand to slide Pete's underwear and trousers further down his legs, relishing in the opportunity to slide his hand over the taller boy's smooth thighs.

Now completely exposed, Pete grew even hotter as he felt Ae's eyes fixated on his member.

"I can't decide whether you're more adorable or hot right now," Ae whispered to Pete, beginning to pump him faster. Unable to ignore his own erection, he started to grind into Pete, releasing satisfied breaths and groans as he finally felt some relief. As he lost himself in his own pleasure, he subconsciously slid his thumb over the tip of Pete's length.

"Ah!" Pete's knees went weak as a hot bolt of pleasure ran through him. The sound awoke Ae, too, from his own thoughts, who suddenly spun Pete back around to face him. Both boy's eyes were hooded, and their pupils dilated.

Ae resumed his grip on Pete, watching his face as his eyes shut, his eyebrows drew together and his lips parted in pleasure. As Ae began to repeatedly tease the tip of Pete's member, his moans became more frequent, and even sweeter to Ae who found himself becoming addicted to the sound.

"Pete, you're very erotic... did you know that?" Ae uttered.

It was more of an observation than a statement meant to rile Pete up, but Ae's words caused Pete to shiver, knowing that Ae was so eagerly watching him, and hearing him, and pleasuring him.

"Ae," He moaned, licking his lower lip, "kiss me".

Ae could hardly reject him, and brought his lips crashing onto Pete's, savouring the sweet taste. Amid these kisses, he felt Pete unbuckling his belt, and all his oxygen seemed to leave his brain as a mix of excitement and apprehension washed over him.

"Pete," he breathed, "you don't have to if you don't want to." He watched with clouded eyes as beads of sweat trickled down Pete's forehead and chest, taking a mental photograph. Pete gazed at him, a hunger and desire in his eyes.

"Ae... I want to do this. I want to touch you." With that, the taller boy gently tugged Ae's underwear and trousers down his legs, releasing Ae's straining erection. He stared at it for a few seconds; impressed, horny and excited.

Ae hissed and gripped his shoulders as Pete began to do to Ae what Ae had done to him. His deeper moans seemed to reverberate off the lockers and the walls and echoed through Pete's head, drugging him into a state of thick arousal, the smell of sweat in the room made stronger by their own. Subconsciously, Pete began to touch himself, and the two began moaning in unison, fuelling each other's lust and desire for release, the other boy dominating each of their senses.

It was when Pete helplessly moaned Ae's name as he stroked himself, that Ae's eyes snapped open, and the sight of Pete... masturbating whilst moaning his name, his head tilted back and sweat adorning his skin, sent him over the edge. He released Pete's shoulders and gripped his wrists instead, manoeuvring him back against the locker, pinning his wrists above his head with one hand, and taking both of their now leaking erections in the other.

"Pete, you're mine, you know that?" Ae groaned, huskily, looking into Pete's eyes as he pumped them both. Between the sweet sounds streaming from the taller boy's lips, he replied, "Yes, Ae... I-I'm yours, ngh!" Ae's mouth latched onto Pete's neck once more, licking and kissing the sensitive skin as he pleasured them both.

The air became denser and denser and the precum leaking from both of their erections created lewd sounds that filled the room.

"Shit... Pete," Ae grunted, knowing he was near release.

"Ae, I'm g-going to-" Pete moaned out, shamelessly, and Ae cut him off, catching his mouth with his own, pumping harder and faster until they both climaxed, releasing pleasured cries as the both released. Pete's head dropped onto Ae's shoulder, panting heavily as he recovered from the orgasmic shock that had possessed him, and Ae, his knees weak, gently guided them onto the floor, propping the taller boy against the locker.

They sat for a few minutes, panting as their hearts began to return to a normal pace. Ae cleaned them both up with some tissue, gazing lovingly into Pete's eyes as he noticed how satisfied and happy the other boy looked. He then returned to his side, taking a few deep breaths before posing a question that he'd been desperate to ask for a long time.

Pete met his gaze with soft, gentle eyes. He was relieved to know that Ae was really committed to him, and his heart overflowed as he took in the shorter boy's face, a soft smile playing on his lips.

"Pete... be my boyfriend?"

Pete's smile grew wider.