"Wait, Ae!" He exclaimed, but in response, the boy grabbed Pete's wrists and roughly pinned them to the lockers.

Amid his shock, the taller boy heard, "I can't wait anymore."

Ae's voice, driven by desire, sent shivers down Pete's spine. He knew this was not the best place to do anything even mildly sexual - anyone could walk in at any time and discover them, but Ae's relentless kisses were beginning to melt the taller boy's desire to resist. A part of him wanted to give into his lust, and that part was growing larger.

Ae, suddenly realising his actions, reluctantly pulled away from Pete, wanting to make sure his advances were welcome.

From the hazy look in Pete's half-lidded eyes, he could tell they were. His slightly parted lips and tousled hair were highly attractive to Ae, and his brain seemed to switch off, his heart and body taking over. The more he looked at Pete, pinned by the wrists against the metal lockers of their university changing room, the more his desire grew.

He couldn't deny that he was aroused. He'd fantasised about touching Pete ever since he'd treated his wounds in the hotel room, and they'd only been intensified after his spontaneous 'research'...

"You are making this face for me?" He asked, silently revelling in Pete's short, sharp breaths. "How can I resist it?"

Their lips locked once more, and both boys found themselves quickly melting into the kiss. As it deepened, Ae released Pete's hands as they both started to slide their hands over each other's bodies.

The more Ae touched, the more desperate he became. The feeling of Pete's fingers lifting his shirt and brushing lightly against his skin set him on fire as he reached to undo the other boy's tie and unbutton his shirt. Pete's hot breath blew against his face and suddenly he found himself turning him onto his front and continuing to remove the boy's shirt.

He wanted to let him know that Pete was his, and Ae was going to make sure of it.

Pete gripped the side of the locker as Ae unbuckled his belt and kissed his neck. It was obvious to anyone that Pete was a sensitive person, but Ae was still surprised to feel Pete shiver as he lightly dragged his teeth over the skin of his neck. He wrapped his arms around the taller boy's torso and began to feel the warm, smooth skin, the lightly developed muscles and sharp collar bones.

Pete was panting, unable to do anything whilst pressed against the locker, subjected to whatever Ae wanted to do to him. He didn't have any objections, however. Ae's gentle ministrations were driving him crazy as he felt the other boy's hands on his chest. His pants had grown a little tight; he was undoubtedly aroused, but his erection was hidden as he was facing away from Ae.

So, when Ae experimentally rubbed and pinched the other boy's nipples, his mouth still delivering kisses to his neck, he was sinfully surprised to hear a soft moan escape the taller boy's lips.

He repeated his action, eliciting another moan from Pete. It was a sweet noise, and like most candies... Ae wanted more of it.

He slid a hand down to Pete's trousers, whilst simultaneously pressing himself flush to the other boy's back, his crotch fitting tightly against Pete's ass.

Pete could feel that Ae was erect, the hardness pressing into him making his own pants tighten. However, he was taken from his thoughts as he felt Ae's hand slide into his trousers and nestle over his arousal. He drew a sharp breath and felt Ae smirk against his neck, and his grip on the locker tightened.

Instinctively, Pete pushed himself against Ae's own erection, causing the shorter boy to remove his mouth from his neck for a moment as he groaned at the friction, his hot breath fanning over the back of Pete's neck which sent a tingling feeling down his spine.