||Chapter One - First Day||

Start from the beginning

Sun-Hi looked at me, "I think your the only girl in school that can pull off those ugly things." She grabs her bag and stuffs her other clothes in it. Sun-Mi, suddenly yells out,"YAH! I'm pretty sure we have P.E. for first period!" Sun-Hi looks at her confused for a second, then looks pissed. "I heard that we have it with, Eun-Jung! She better not, or I'll break her nose again. Then call her plastic surgeon to fix it... again!"

I laugh, "Well, it's time to go, or else we'll be late." Sun-Hi yells opening my door and walking down the stairs. I follow her outside, after saying goodbye to my mother, to her purple/iridescent car.

"Get in girls, she's brand new, well the paint job and modifications at least

"Get in girls, she's brand new, well the paint job and modifications at least." Sun-Hi gets in the driver side while, Sun-Mi gets in the passenger side and I get in the back. She starts the car up and I hold onto my 'oh shit' bar. Sun-Hi drives like a crazy person. We got their with 20 minutes to spare, it took only 5 fucking minutes to get their with her crazy ass driving.

Sun-Hi turns off the car and step out. I hear cat calls as soon as all of us step out. Sun-Hi locks the car and we walk into the school. We go to get our schedules and lockers stuff and all the stuff you do on the first day. I go to my lock along with Sun-Hi and Sun-Mi which was on either side of me. After we put our books in our lockers we go to the gym on literally ThE oThEr SiDe Of ThE sChOoL!

We walk into the locker room changing into our gym clothes.

Dayhun:

Sun-Hi:

Sun-Hi:

Sun-Mi:

Sun-Mi:

With what Sun-Hi was wearing you could see her slight abs and her hourglass figure

With what Sun-Hi was wearing you could see her slight abs and her hourglass figure. With what Sun-Mi was wearing you could see the butt she always tried to hide, and me my slightly bigger breasts. We get into the gym right when the bell rings. "Okay, first day of gym! Every first year over here," all the first years followed his orders. "Seconds, here!" Me Sun-Mi and Sun-Hi went over the the coach that yelled a little too loudly. "Then thirds! ... and finally fourths."

"Now your going to be put in teams of six, with this group you will work out every Saturday and Sunday. As well as every morning
you will do your assignments together! Now I'm going to call out the teams. First years..." He continued to call out names and I heard my name Min Dayhun, Song Sun-Mi, Song Sun-Hi, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and lastly Jeon Jungkook! Find each other and start your warm ups"

"Who the hell is Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook?" Sun-Hi asks in a whisper tone, but stopped in her tracks when she saw the boys. I thought they all had handsome faces  with a little twist. "Song Sun-Hi, nice to meet 'cha!" She says in English, smiling while holding her hand out towards the boys. "Kim Taehyung," the shortest says. Sun-Hi smiles at him and he smiles back with a slightly boxy one.

"Song Sun-Mi, it's nice to meet you." Sun-Hee holds her hand out as well the tallest guy taking it and shaking it. "Park Jimin, it's a pleasure." He smiles rather cutely.

"My name is, Min Dahyun." I saw bowing a bit not wanting to touch him. He looks like a fuck boi and you don't know what kind of sluts they touch. "Jeon Jungkook." He said not looking at me. "So..." Sun-Hi breaks the silence, dragging the word out a bit. "Let's pair off into groups, um... I'll pair with the guy that is literally almost a foot taller than me." She playfully glares at him smiling, him smiling back.

"And I'll go with Park, so Dahyun is with Jeon." I plead with my eyes, not to let me pair up with him. Sun-Hi's eyes meet mine and she mouths, 'We'll be right here the whole time.' The voice of our coach causes me to slightly flinch. "Alright everyone, one of you on the the floor while your partner counts, 2 minutes of sit ups. I'll give you a minute to get ready."

Jungkook speaks up, "Do you want to go first or should I?" I could feel my jaw tense, not out of dislike for the boy but rather awkwardness, "Um, if you'd like I could." He nods and I sit on the floor, him holding my feet with his much larger hands. "Stop, Taehyung! I'm ticklish!" I hear Sun-Hi giggle, and Taehyung chuckle replying with, "Then why would I stop, I love hearing you laugh."

Me and Jungkook look at them then in unison roll our eyes, "Could he/she stop flirting, they met literally two minutes ago." I look at Jungkook that looks straight back at me, we both start laughing. "We seems like we have the same type of... concerns?" He said the last word as a question and rather slowly.

"Okay sit ups now!" Our coach yells and I start doing my sit ups. I finished with 30 sit ups after 2 minutes. "Push ups, go!" I did 15 push ups, impressive considering I have no muscle. "Next partner! Sit ups go!" After 2 minutes this bitch did over 50 sit ups, then over 30 push ups!

"Bitch, how the fuck are you so strong?" I ask, well yell. "Um... I work out?" He says slowly, with a sort of question sounding to it. Sun-Hi, how many did you do?" I hear Sun-Mi ask her twin sister. "Um, I think 35 and 25? Right, Taehyung?" She asks looking up at the taller male. "Yeah," He whispers something, that I can't hear, in her ear.

////

Sorry guys CLIFHANGER I know, but I wanted to get this out for my bestfriend.

I hope chu all like it and stay happy my little kitty's! 💜