Chapter 2: Fuck feelings.

"Fuck." I think to myself looking over at Ethan in my bed. I'm already back to bad habits, sleeping with guys I barely know.
But Ethan's sweet, and hot as hell.
"Morning." He says, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Morning." I whisper.

Previously: Last night.
"Do you wanna maybe go out for drinks?"
He says, confidently.

"Sure."

He takes my arm and we go to a night club dancing until our feet start to ache taking shots after shots.

Oh shit, I realise I left my car in the parking lot by the mall. I quickly call my brother and ask him ever so nicely to go to the mall carpark and get it, and he does. Thank god.

"Do you wanna come over to my place it's like a 10 minute walk from here!" I say, trying to seem confident when I'm really not. "Yeah, my ears are getting sore anyways!" He laughs.

As we walk to my apartment, I can't help but wonder what his name is, I should probably ask him. Or maybe he already told me and I'm way too drunk to remember.

"What's your name?" I ask suddenly.
"Ethan and yours is Hannah, you already told me." He winks.

Once we get to my apartment we immediately start to sober up with coffee and a bit of water. We stay up talking for most of the night and then something happens, that hasn't happened to me in a long time.

Ethan grabs my knee slowly and moves it all the way up to my thigh seductively, smirking. "We don't have too if you don't want too. It's up to you completely."

"No, I want this." I say, very turned on.
"Okay." He wispers in my ear and starts kissing my neck gently and moving onto my lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth passionately.

Shivers go down my spine as he starts to unbutton my top and I take his shirt off not breaking the makeout for a second, both of us breathing heavily.

Fuck feelings. I don't care if I don't love him, all I know is that we both needed this, it's like we've both been waiting for it for years.

I could tell Ethan hadn't done anything sexually for a while due to him being nervous to touch me. I unbuckled his belt buckle and he took his boxers off as I took my pants off.

The thrusting began.