2

"What's your name"
I turn around and see a boy who is older than me. He has blonde hair. He looks handsome, but how did he find me. This is my secret place that no one knows about.
"How did you find me," I ask.
He tilts his head and said" I followed you."
"Oh"
"My name is Kim Taehyung. What's your name." I ask.
"My name is Kim Seok Jin"

*Beep Beep Beep*

"Tae!! Wake up or your going to be late for school" 

      *Beep Beep Beep *

"Kim Taehyung!! If you don't get up I'm going to hit you with my pan!!"

   I look at the clock and it's almost 7 o'clock. "Crap I'm going to be late," I said.

Jin is my older brother,who I met when I was 6 years old. I really don't remember who my family is. I only remember being in a orphanage for a year. I met Jin at my secret place and he followed me all the way there. Nobody knows were it is even today they don't know. I was surprised when he found me it takes about a 15 minute walk through the forest. Since then we became friends. We always meet at my secret place. Jin always tells me about his family. I was jealous that he has a family.
Then one day Jin stop coming.
It was two months that I didn't see Jin. I was worried and scared that he won't come back anymore. The next day I was called to go see Mrs.Smith at her office(she is in charge of the orphanage). There I saw Jin wearing a suit an expensive one. I was confuse and I notice a man and a women, who was behind Jin. The man looks like Jin, kinda like an older version of him, but he look more like the women who was beside him and she's beautiful. Since that day I met Jin's parents I became their son. When Jin was away for two months he ask his parents that he wants a little brother.
  His mom can't have more kids since the car accident three years ago. They knew that he's lonely so they said yes. And know here I am the second son of a CEO and the most lucky person in the world to have Jin as my brother.

Little did I know I'll be the one who has been in the dark from the very beginning.

"Jin did you see my shoes,"I ask.
"It's under your bed and hurry and eat your breakfast," He said.
"Okay"I said. I hurried to my room and found my shoes under my bed.
" Hyung, I found them," I yelled. Today I'm so excited and scared. For the first time I'm going to school. Since Mom and Dad had been killed on Jin's 13 Birthday. I couldn't go to school. I was home school and Jin has to go to the best school since he will inherit the company and become the next CEO. And today I'm going to school with my big brother.

    But little did I know that when I step out of this house. Things will slowly change for the good and for the bad.

The picture up there ☝⬆(beside the video). Is Taehyung's secret place where he meets Jin for the first time.
And I'll try to update soon. And there are some memes at the bottom⬇. Sorry for not updating sooner, Bye.

 Sorry for not updating sooner, Bye