home

Quinn's P.O.V:

*DING* the final bell rang witch meant time for another stupid bus ride. The bus always sucks but today it's even worse I’m going to have no one to sit with because Louis has football practice, if only I had a car.        I stepped onto the bus and went to my usual seat and he was sitting in my seat ... lineal. Why me, out of all 40 students on this bus why would he chose to sit in my seat? when I take my seat I scout away from lineal so much I fall right out of my seat and into the center isle of the bus...here it comes;"hey Quinn is the dork rubbing off on you" "were you two reading your books to hard". I just can’t take it any more so I yell at the bus driver to stop, he gives me the death eyes but he obeys my command and the bus comes to a halt. I sprint out of the bus tears threatening to drop and run home, I walk through the door probably looking like death took over and go up stairs to my room, but I just can’t get so lucky to make it up stairs without getting asked “honey what’s wrong” by mom, I love her and all but I can’t deal with this right now, so I just act like I didn’t here and go into my room, get under my blankets and just sleep the pain away.