15

Sunday
It's Sunday and we're all pretty much having a lazy day. But I guess that's what Sunday's are for. Right now we're all just chilling in my room watching a movie together. It's kinda like we're having a huge sleepover but during the day. On my bed it's me and then Zach and Alex on either side. Corbyn is laying across our legs while Chloe and Jack are just chilling on my sofa bed which is surprisingly very comfortable. That leaves Jonah and Daniel who just made a giant bed on the floor with blankets and pillows which actually doesn't look that bad. It's about 5pm and we haven't had anything to eat other then candy and junk food. I'm pretty hungry for some McDonald's or something like that. But I'm always the one who speaks up for food so I'll just wait till someone else complains about it. "Okay so what do you guys want to watch next?" I asked. Daniel sits up and turns to talk to us. "I think we should watch IT" he says with a smile on his face. Haha I fake laugh "how about no" I say. "Come on Jess please! It's not even that scary and if you get scared Zach can protect you" Jack says teasing both Zach and I. That's it no one mentioned they were hungry. I definitely don't want to watch it so I suggest this. "How about you guys watch it and I run to McDonald's to get food for all of us" I suggest trying to get out of watching the movie. "I'll come with you" Zach says getting up. "take my old car the keys are in the kitchen. Zach buddy you watch those hands around my baby sister" Jonah warns.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but I do and it's you oh you they add up to" I sing along with the radio. "I'm in love with you" I cut him off and the song ends. "Thanks I love me too" He smiles with a huge smirk on his face. I lightly punch him in the arm while keeping my eyes on the road. "Ouch someone's feisty" he says laughing. I roll my eyes at him. "Oh shut up" I laugh. He turned down the music and I could feel his eyes burning into my soul, "what?" I laugh looking at him quickly. "So what's with you and Ben" He asked. "Oh him that's a really long story" I say trying to avoid the subject entirely. "Oh come on I wanna know" he says looking at me with the puppy dog eyes. "well when we were in middle school I guess you could say we had a thing for each other, and there's no denying that fact. I was head over heals in love with him, I know it's weird to say at 13 and all. But when we grew up things started to look up for him and I. But then I got my first job in the modeling and acting industry and I of course I had to take it anyway. I moved to New York and we talked all the time at first but eventually lost touch with each other." I said getting a little tearful while I explained. "Why do you cry every time you talk about New York" He asked getting worried about me.
"Just bad memories" I said while wiping away my tears. "You met Liam in New York right?" He asked. "Yep" I say smiling remembering all the good memories I shared with Liam. "Why did you guys break up?" He asked. "What's with the game of 21 questions? He was always to busy for me. "Oh I'm sorry" he said feeling bad for me.