You are the Father.

Depuis le début

When he turned around to look at his brother when he heard the faint sound of the pages flipping, he saw a fond look in his brothers eyes that he hadn't seen since Marcel. He smiled softly at the idea of his brother finally being happy before he covered it up with a false questioning look. "Brother if I didn't know any better id say you like the thought of children." He arched an eyebrow and smirked in amusement when Klaus froze and hastily dropped the pamphlet. He shook his head to cover up his small chuckle, but he was proud of the advantage he had gained. His brother hadn't outright denied the fact that he had enjoyed the thought of children so that just made his plan a step easier.

(ONE MONTH LATER)

Elijah had been dropping subtle hints about babies for the past month and he was happy, to say the least. When Klaus would see something even remotely connected to a baby a small flicker of warmth would appear in his eyes before going straight back to his normal cold and calculating ones. Elijah decided that he'd tell his brother about the baby today. Actually, today was Stiles' monthly check up so now all he had to do was convince Stiles to come over and help explain to his brother about their certain situation. He had been reading up on male pregnancies from the myths and records in his library he had collected over the years and found out that Stiles' pregnancy should only last about six months. So for the next six months, he'd have to help Stiles as much as possible if Klaus didn't accept his role as the father, then the least he could do is help out since he was technically family.

So that leads us to right about now. He was sat in front of a silent Stiles and some very agitated wolves waiting for a response. "So basically you want me to go and explain to the dude I thought was just a one night stand that he got me pregnant and he's the father? What is this the Maury show?!" Stiles exclaimed in disbelief and skepticism. "Why would this dude want me to risk my life and the life's of my children just so a man that is very cruel can be happy? I mean of course I understand it's his brother and all but what about the risks? I'm as big as a watermelon already and I won't be able to escape even if I wanted to with these swollen ankles. But I guess it wouldn't hurt, maybe he would take responsibility and help take care of him or her." He sighed when he came to a decision. He already knew what his pups would say about it but this could really benefit them. "Fine. But only if you swear nothing will happen to me or my pups. "What?!? Mom, there's no way we're going to that house. It's too dangerous. What if something happens to you or your baby?" Jackson was the one who shouted. The other wolves nodded in agreement but all stopped when Stiles threw them the "mom" look. Elijah had smiled in amusement and surprise. He hadn't expected the boy to so easily fall into the role as a mother. He could tell his nephew or niece would be raised well.

"I promise to you that no harm shall be done to any of your pups and I will protect them if they are ever put in danger." He reassured them, which helped calm Stiles down some but not fully. "Okay, so when do we meet him?" Stiles asked fiddling with his fingers nervously. "I would prefer you meet him now if you could." He said. Stiles sucked in a breath before nodding in agreement and stood up slowly so he wouldn't fall. All the wolves shot up immediately to help their mother. He rolled his eyes fondly at his pups but they could all smell the scent of love and gratitude that was coming from him.

(AT THE MANSION)

Arriving at the Mikaelson residence Stiles' eyes widened comically at the large house that came into view. He knew the Mikaelsons were old and had undoubtedly collected a fair amount of money over the centuries they'd been alive but he hadn't expected to see such a beautiful house. He sat for a moment to admire the beauty before he slowly but surely made his way out of the car. He felt a gust of wind pass by him and before he could blink he was surrounded by three growling wolves with one Original vampire standing in front of them wearing a calm composure. "Brother before you go and assume things that may not be true, let me say that this young men shall not be hurt." He said hiding the nervousness in his voice. Klaus stared at Stiles' rounded stomach before slowly turning his eyes to his brother with a serious stare and a clenched jaw. "I think I have a reason to make assumptions currently. I come outside to see my brother with the man I slept with over two months ago, but now something different isn't it? Yeah, there is, cause the last time I saw him he wasn't pregnant." Klaus stated irritated. He had an idea of what it could possibly mean but he wasn't certain. He had heard of males getting pregnant, but it was rare and was only possible with an alpha werewolf.