Brothers

Third's pov~~

    Once you step in the white building you can smell the smell of medicine and you know this place is for those who sick.So who is it and what kind sickness?Well...

"Arghhh......"

... You know now.

"Push Nana..Push...Just a little more ,you can do it.I'm here with you."He encourage the woman ,his wife,name Nana.

"Hai..Arghhh..."
"Uwaah..."
     "congratulations madam, sir,you get a lovely boy here."Congratulate the doctor while giving their son to the father.The boy had the same color's hair just like the father and a big round brown eyes.
"Look Nana isn't h..."Suddenly before he could finish his sentence...
"Arghhh....."
   "Nana..?"He shock to see his wife fighting for life like a few minutes ago."Hurry! moved to your position"says the doctor"there are another one here trying his best.Ma'm please push one more time."Said the doctor gently."Hai...Ahhh......"Finally understand the situation the man encourage his wife once again"ganbare(do your best) Nana."
"Ahhhh..."
....
....
"Uwaaahh.."
    All the occupants in that room smile brightly to see that the wife successfully deliver the twin.
     Finally they give the younger to the mother before leaving ,giving the space to the happy family."Ahh..what a cute boy are you."The said boy has the same color hair as his mother,brown,his eyes too.She smile and then looks towards his husband"can you show me the older one ,Iemitsu-san?"He comes closer to Nana then give the other to her"here..."He smile brightly to his wife before then pat her head"Thank you ,Nana...Wait a minute ,I'm going to bring our older son,Ietsu here so that he can see you and meet his twin brothers."Said Iemitsu cheerfully while dashing to get the said child who had been waiting outside.Nana just chuckled at her husband excitement.

     A few minutes later,Iemitsu comes back with Ietsu who have a blond straight hair but with a blue eyes .As they get closer Iemitsu pick Ietsu up so that he can see his babies brother since he is only 3years old at time.When he can finally see his brothers in his mother arms he smile while asking "wahhh..are they my brothers?they are so cute and small."as his father  put him beside his mother on the hospital bed.Nana chuckled before answering him"yes dear,they are your brothers"as she see he touch them and trying to play with them.

   Iemitsu just sit beside the bed while observing his family smiling like they are the happiest family in the world.Then"Ehem..."He make the fake cough to gain attention from the two and take the older twin to hold since he see that his wife is getting numb."So what are we going to name them ?we only thought one since we  don't expects a twin."
...
"Well it is a surprise to have a twin.Hhmm...(while in thinking position with her free hand on her cheeks)...Well since you had giving Ietsu his name and Ietsu have choose a name for one then I should be the one to give the other his name ,right?"Nana said with a bright smile.It's look like that she has the name to give to other twin.

    Iemitsu and Ietsu look at each other before agreed."Then the first one will be Katsuna right?"said Ietsu grinned."If that's what you choose why not."Agreed Iemitsu as he continue asking his wife"then what about the younger one Nana?do you already have the name?"worried if she does not have the name yet."don't worry ,anata.~I already choose one."Answered she playfully."then what is it?"ask Iemitsu together with Ietsu simultaneously.It made they curious .

"It's....Tsu-kun"answer she cheerfully. 'Ehhh...'The son and father even the older baby sweatdrop at that.Seeing their reactions, she laught before told them"Tsu-kun... Tsunayoshi Sawada.(Looking at the baby in her arms and then towards the older twin)Katsuna Sawada,welcome  to the world,my dears." All of them smile at that even the twin.