\\ Bonds and Links //

Start bij het begin

A girl always has a sparkle in her eyes whenever she's in love, and I can see that same sparkle in your eyes, my friend. " She said, smiling entertainingly.

As the sapphire eyed girl felt the heat rush up to her cheeks, she stuttered as she processed the words her friend had said, was it true? Was she falling for her own friend?

" What--- I---- Why would he--- I do not---- " She stuttered all over as she tried to talk her way out of this and it turned out not to be good as she thought.

Allura chuckled as she smiles even more to her friend's reaction, the Neogetian slightly puffed her cheeks at the embarasment that was befalling her.

" You see? There is no doubt about it, my friend. And it is not forbidden to love someone and I certainly won't try and stop your feelings. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go" She said before starting to walk her way to the door.

Luna sighed, disappointed at herself for not being able to speak,

" And Luna... " Allura came into a halt before she steps out of the door.

" It is also obvious that he adores you, so I just want to say that nothing is stopping you both from building something... intimate. " She said with a friendly smile, then stepping out of the room afterwards.

Luna's cheeks glowed crimson red as the heat rose up to her face as she thought about Allura had said, unconciously repeating it on her head.

Though she shook it off as she makes way to Lotor's cellroom.

Her automatically fixed into his direction, becoming excited for one short moment before Lotor gazes to her.

His eyes shone with happiness and was washed with gladness as he saw the female walking into the room.

He stood up and tried to look presentable despite the fact that there's nothing to fix but what he is going to do.

Once Luna reached the end of the aisle, she made it in front of Lotor despite the glass that must be a wall between them.

" Good evening, my stardust... " He bowed courtly as he smiled welcomely.

" Good evening to you too, Lotor." Luna nodded curtly while giving out her rare smiles.

The male galran smiled at the sight, he chuckled softly as he enjoyed her company.

" Are you really going to the trade-off later on? " She asked as she sat by the glass, facing the cell as she hugged her knees together like a child listening to stories.

" I'm afraid so, it is indeed inevitable because of what my Father have put up such a price in exchange of me. But Do not worry, dear. I'll be sure to come back for your presence.. " He smiled adoringly at the girl,

Luna's cheeks went pink when he did so, causing him to flush for a short moment as well.

" If that's the case, then I'll be joining you in battle. " She smiled to herself as she decided.

" What? Stardust, I understand that you want to help but I believe you should stay here instead, where you are safe from my Father. " The Prince disagreed with a concerned frown displayed upon his face.