My Hero Academia Form 1

Full Name: "Uhm... Victoria..." She says, avoiding eye contact and shifting around awkwardly. (Victoria Valdez)

Nickname: "I usually go by Tori, heh..." (Tori is what she usually goes by, people who don't know her call her 'Cat Girl' or 'Kitty' to get her attention (she doesn't really like it though))

Age: "15."

Gender: "Female...?" She states, confused.

Sexuality: "I-I don't understand why this is important..." She mutters, blushing. (Pan)

Height: 5'0

Personality: "I... I don't quite know how to explain it..." Shey says, rubbing her arm. (Shy when talking to someone new or about herself, usually happy, feisty, not afraid to fight back, stands up for her friends, and kind. She's kinda like the shy mother of the friend group, and she has a lot of empathy)

Flaws: "U-um... I would say that I have a few confidence issues... And I have severe anxiety and ADHD..." She mumbles.

Quirk: "I... I can change into any kind of feline, and I have all of their senses..." (HellCat: Transforms into any kind of feline at will, has the hearing, balance, agility, and vision of a cat, can expose and contract razor-sharp claws like a cat, can create, shape, and control purple flames. She is immune to fire, the only affect from it being a warm feathery feeling because her blood is literally liquid fire. She rarely shifts because it usually destroys her clothes, so she only uses it as a last resort. (Fun Fact: Did you know that full-grown house cats can jump up to at least 6 feet in the air?))

Weaknesses (basically what happens when she over-uses her quirk): "I can't really 'overuse' my Feline quirk, but I can only shift a few times before passing out. My Fire quirk is actually tied to my blood, making my blood different shades of purple, depending on the temperature (it's strange, but I don't really question it). When I overuse my Fire quirk, my nose will start bleeding, then I will start to cough up blood, and I'll eventually pass out." She explains.

Looks:

Eyes