Chapter 1:Justice is no longer exist

Ok,it's time to announce the result!!

Hate:0
Fear:0
Broken:1
All of them:7

So,Valt's power is....All of them...

Let's begin!!!!

"All of them....."Valt said his answer.Looking at Rafferty with his firm eyesight.But his face seems a little bit nervous.

Rafferty gave him three powers and let him chose one.But now he just chose three of them.What if Rafferty didn't give him when she heard this answer?

"Okay~Then you will......Wait.....Wait a minute....What did you just say?"Rafferty questioned.Her face looked surprise.

"???All of them."Valt said his answer,again.

"............"Rafferty silence.

"............Ummmm....... Rafferty?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!VALT!!!!"

"W-Why?!?!

"......Tah-Ahahah!!!Nothing.... I'm just surprised you would choose all of these power.How greedy you are~"Rafferty giggled.Valt was pissed off right now.

"WHAT!!!I'm not!!!!You said you could let me chose and I had already given to you my answer!! What's the point you could said I'm Greedy!!!!"

"Well~I mean,even though you knew there would have side effects on you,you still going to choose those.I thought you would only chose one but it's not!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!"Rafferty laughed out loud.

"But before I gave you these wonderful powers,I wanted to ask a question."

"Okay?"Valt said.

"What's make you want to choose these three powers?"Rafferty asked.In her memory,those human only chose one because they just wanted vengeance,money or power etc.

"That's it?"

"Yep~"

"It's because.....I think that.....If I want to prove myself that I am stronger than him,I would have to think carefully which power should I choose.You gave me a chance,and you didn't tell me I can only choose one.And these three powers were very attractive....!!So....."Valt explained.

"Got it~!But I need some times to take other powers..."

"Huh?"

"What?Ah!I forgot to tell you!!!Fear and Broken,these two powers were not under my control.And I didn't expect you choose all the power.But don't worry~!I will be back soon!"

"Wa-WAIT!!!!COME BACK!!!"Valt yelled.But Rafferty is already gone.

"......I just wanted to tell you I am hungry 😭😭😭!!!!Give Me some Bey Breads!!"

"(TдT)(TдT)(TдT)(TдT)"But nobody came...

A few minutes later....

Rafferty comes back.

"Rafferty,where did you just go?"Valt ask.

"I just go to get the Fear power and Broken power~"

"Um..... Rafferty,you said Fear power and Broken power weren't under your control....Then where did you you get the power?"Valt made a good point.

"Well.....It's a long story~You don't have to know about it~It's boring and timeconsuming"Rafferty lied.She wouldn't tell Valt that she stole this power from.......