Nikki_Garcia: Harry! I’m really sorry I just got home.

bigborwnbootsUK: What’s your company’s address? I’ll send a hundred routers.

Nikki_Garcia: you don’t have to do that! Haha

bigborwnbootsUK: I’m just saying, you don’t really have the time to talk to me anymore, I hate it.

Nikki_Garcia: Sorry :(

bigborwnbootsUK: Hey, I am in no way mad at you I just hate this set up.

Yaaaas Styles, you like the chase huh? I know you might be thinking that I'm stupid for making Harry Styles wait or even saying 'You don't go around and make Harry Styles wait lil girl! he might slip away!' Well, I once read in an article that he likes the chase; he likes to be challenged by a girl so here it is Styles, here’s the challenge. Chase me and miss me. Let’s see how far you’ll go.

And with that move, I guess I made a mistake. I mean, who am I really? What was I thinking? Who do you think you are, Nikki? He is Harry Styles, he can get any women he wants… I was too content that we were doing well that we had the same feelings for each other, that it is mutual. He said it himself; so it’s mutual then…

I was too focused on my newly found job and that chase thing that one day I saw an article about him going out with Cara Delevingne.

‘HARRY STYLES OFF THE MARKET AGAIN! SPOTTED OUT FOR DINNER WITH EX FLAME CARA DELEVINGNE WHAT WOULD HIS EX BEAU KENDALL JENNER SAY?’

Just months after his break up with the Keeping up with the Kardashians star Kendall Jenner, Styles was again spotted with his former flame, supermodel Cara Delevingne at a posh restaurant in London. The two were spotted being cozy and all over each other the whole time….

Oh god. I can’t read it anymore.

That supermodel? That CHANEL, MULBERRY, BURBERRY, TOPSHOP girl? She’s everywhere.

They’re on a date? They went on a date? Wow. Okay, well I have no right to be jealous or anything, I don’t even know what we have or what to call us. We don’t even have some sort of a relationship, we just like each other, that’s clear to us but we don’t have any commitment. Besides, they look good together, they should really date you know? I ship them, I am going to make a fans club right at this moment. A super model and a super star dating… how perfect is that?

I can’t stop my hands from grabbing my phone and I messaged him. It was my hand’s fault, not mine! I didn’t want to message him my hand did it!!

Nikki_Garcia: you guys had fun?

bigbrownbootsUK: Finally.

bigbrownbootsUK: what do you mean?

Nikki_Garcia: I saw it. You were on a date, with that super model Cara Delevingne? You look good together. I’m a fan.

bigbrownbootsUK: are you jealous?

Nikki_Garcia: Why should I? I have no right to be, I’m not your girl.

bigbrownbootsUK: Ha ha. You’re jealous. Just tell me.

Nikki_Garcia: I. AM. NOT.

bigbrownbootsUK: You are, it's cute. And you have the right to be.

bigbrownbootsUK: Because you’re my girl now.

What? How on earth? Uhmm… When did that happened? I can’t remember? Ugh.

Nikki_Garcia: My girl? What? I can’t remember being your girl Harry.

bigbrownbootsUK: Do we need to have a label? Or some paper from the city hall? Do I have to do all that to make it all clear to you? I want you as my girl.

Nikki_Garcia: How can you do that when you’re dating that super model?

bigbrownbootsUK: I am not dating her. It’s the media, we went out with friends, with my sister and her friends even, but they focused on me and Cara and made up some story about us dating. Yes we dated but that was then. There. I explained everything, now tell me why have you not been messaging me?

Okay I get it. Here I am again being so insecure about myself when here is Harry being clear to me that he likes me. Oh, I should be actually; because he still doesn’t know that I am not that girl from the pic. And he likes that girl. Oh life, why you gotta be so mean?

Nikki_Garcia: I was busy. And I’m sorry I am not in the position to be jealous.

bigbrownbootsUK: I’m busy too, but I make time for you. And you are, I told you I want you.

Nikki_Garcia: Don’t you think this is all too fast?

bigbrownbootsUK: So? If you want someone, you want someone.

Nikki_Garcia: what are we now?

bigbrownbootsUK: obviously, it’s us.

bigbrownbootsUK: but I haven’t told anyone yet. I hope it’s okay with you? Not that I don’t want people to know about us, I’m just trying to protect you.

So now I'm his secret girlfriend?

This is far from what I imagined my first boyfriend would be, I imagined him bringing me chocolates and flowers and teddy bears and formally asking me to be his girlfriend. And I am about to agree to this? Whatever, I'm happy. I feel so happy that it feels like I'm floating right now.

I hope he’s being serious but given the fact that he dated so many girls, I can’t help but think if his feelings would last. Plus, this has gone too far. Should I say the truth? But I don’t want to lose him. I’m being so selfish I know, but what would you do if you were in my shoes? Would you let him go? Would you let this sweet, thoughtful guy go? I took a deep breath and told myself, ‘You crazy, stupid, selfish catfish!’

Nikki_Garcia: Of course I understand.And I can’t believe it’s us now.

bigbrownbootsUK: (:

bigbrownbootsUK: Emm, by the way who says you’re the only one who can dedicate a song? You told me your song for me has been overly exposed so here’s my song for you. It’s your fault I’m being this cheesy and silly. Listen to this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq3YLhtuzTQ

It’s Tupelo Honey by Van Morrison,

SHE’S AS SWEET AS A TUPELO HONEY

SHE’S AN ANGEL…

Harry please, this is beautiful. Why do you have to be so perfect? I just want to cling to you more. I know being selfish is wrong, but I’d rather be the most selfish person in the world as long as I’m being selfish for you.

Nikki_Garcia: It’s lovely. :)

I love you, Harry Edward Styles.