Ultimate Spider-man/Ironfist Fanfic

Hello to the person reading this, and welcome to a segment of my life. Personally, I'm not sure how you got a hold of this because from what I know it's never been published. Maybe I died or something, I don't know.  Anyway, I'm Alice and this is an account of an amazing adventure I had with  some ultimate people, if you know what I mean. Enough with the introductions. Here it goes.

I had just finished saving a swimmer who had gone out too far using my special abilities. Wearing the waterproof costume I wore while superheroing, I walked over the man i had noticed watching me. He had an eye patch covering the left eye of his dark-skinned face and was wearing all black. From the way he stood, I concluded that he was someone of authority and importance. I spoke first. "So, since you've been kind of creepily watching me, I assume you want to talk to me." The man smirked and turned to face me. "Director Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D." My eyes widened. What would S.H.I.E.L.D. want with me? "Ampitirite, vigilant." 

"I want you to join a team on S.H.I.E.L.D."  I could still hear his voice as I followed a S.H.I.E.L.D. as she navigated the maze  that was the hellicarrier. I felt really awkward because when she came to get me, she gave a glare that told me that she didn't want to make small talk. I tried anyway. "Excuse me, where exactly are we going? The agent sighed like I was the most inconvenient thing in her day. "To the training room. You're going to be tested and if you succeed then you''ll meet your new team mates." Great, I don't even know these people and they'll already be judging me.

The doors opened as we arrived. The agent then left me. I walked in the training room and found that it was a large black room with a viewing room on the wall closest to the door.  I looked up to the viewing and waved. My old friend Fury was there and so were five costumed agents. The first was dressed in black, silver and yellow. he looked really buff so I figured his power was super strength. The next was dressed in white and had fake scratches on the shoulders, she probably had powers having something to do with some kind of cat. The third had a spider on his chest and the fourth had gold plates on his black outfit. he also had a gold helmet with what looked like red fire on it. The last one's suit was mostly green with yellow and a black dragon on the chest. He looked familiar, but i couldn't quite put a finger on it. The spider guy and the one with the helmet waved back but were cut short by a punch in the arm by the cat girl. "Uh, hi. I go by the name of Ampitrite. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be tested and I hope that you guys aren't the kind of organization that kills the ones who don't qualify." A few of them smiled like that was a joke. It wasn't.

Fury pushed a button and spoke. "If you're done, we're going to start." As soon as he said that, a bunch of robots came from hidden doors and started attacking me. "Maybe I wasn't done." I grumbled as I exhaled and concentrated. I pulled water out of the air and froze them into icicles. I threw them at the robots and knocked down about 6 of the 15. O.K., 9 left. They got closer and surrounded me, so I pulled out my broad swords. My swords don't really go with the whole water theme,but I love them and so I use them. I slashed and cut for who knows how long. Finally, all the robots were either shortcurcited or practically maimed. I turned towards my audience and bowed, smiling and sweating slightly.

Fury and the agents then made their way down. They all stood in front me. i felt like I was being put on trial. Either I was going to die of shame or be welcomed with er, "open arms". Spider guy stepped forward and Spoke. "Welcome to the team, Ampitrite. I'm Spider-Man, and I've got spider-like powers because I got bit by a radioactive spider and am the ahem, ahem, official leader." He gestured to the cat girl. "This is White Tiger. Her tiger amulet gives her heightened senses and agility. Next to her is bucket he- I mean Nova. He has energy powers." An offended Nova muttered something about having blackmail videos. The two greeted me. White Tiger shook my hand and smiled. "you'll be a great addition to our team."  Nova slung his arm around me. "Hey guys, this beautiful girl is my new best friend. No offence Tiger, you're still awesome." White Tiger rolled her eyes. I smiled nervously at Nova. " I like you and all, but it seems the term personal space isn't in your vocabulary." I said as I pushed his arm off. He shrugged and returned to his spot. Spider-Man returned to introductions. Next is Power Man. As you may have guessed, he has super strength. His skin is also practically impenetrable." Power Man shook my hand and said, "Don't worry about Nova, he's harmless." I smiled and nodded. I knew Power Man would be a good friend to have. He seemed trustworthy. "Last but not least is Iron Fist. he is a master of martial arts and has an iron-like power he can transfer to his fist, Well, it's complicated." Iron Fist bowed. "Namestae."  My eyes widened as I connected his voice with the face I hadn't seen for years.

"Oh my gosh." I whispered. "Danny!" I shrieked as I jumped on him. Despite only being 5'4" , small, and pretty agile, I nearly knocked him over. I could sense that the others had no idea what was going on, I didn't care. I had finally found him. I got off of him and let go only to pull off our masks. I smiled shakily and ran my fingers through his hair. he shared my expression and feelings. Nova doubled over as he looked at the others' shocked faces. "Hey Rand, is there something you haven't told us?" he asked as he wiggled his eyebrow suggestivly. Danny chuckled. "Let me ease your confusion, Friends. This is my sister Alice.