Waves of alternating joy and sorrow...

Start from the beginning

  She muttered under her breath...

The dazzling brightness of her face was not less than the brilliance of thousand full moons...her sindhoor filled hairline and her diamond nosepin had competed with her smile but failed...her adorable eyes were expressive and she was like a devine goddess ...

Witnessing her devine charm, shravan couldn't hold himself...he hugged her  , smashing his lips with hers...

  "Suman... as the Gopi's and Gopa's of brindaban were irresistibly drawn by the melodies of Krishna's flute, I will always be drawn to your love....."

   He said as though promising...

"Take care suman..."

He told krithika and poorni to take care of suman before leaving...

Suman  stood at the anthapura's balcony to see him leaving the princess fort....

The sheer layer of tear blinded her eyesight ....

-----------------------------------------------------------

   Neela was speeding as fast as she could...she knew her master well...he was sitting quite not even pressing her to go...he was there traveling with Neela physically...whereas,his mind was still adamently roaming around his Lady love....

  They travelled althrough the night as the message was sent from Ranjith... Neela didn't stopped a second... neglecting the time,she moved forward....

With in one and half days travel,they reached kalyani....shravan was alert and he found nothing weird at the kingdom...infact, everything was perfect as usual....he approached the Royal palace swiftly...the courtier drums  were drummed to announce his arrival...

   Without much processions, shravan reached the Royal court....

   The Court was on discussion about some political issues...all of a sudden, the entire Court fell on silence to see shravan... Ranjith who was sitting on the throne ran and hugged him with happiness...bhanu touched his feet to get blessings...all the ministers and courtiers stood up and bowed respectfully to shravan_shiv pandav vikramadhitya...the thri bhuvana malla...

     " Are you fine Ranjith...?". Shravan asked still not sure of the situation...

  "I am fine shravan... you could've informed me that you are coming... I would have been welcomed you with due respect ..."

  Ranjith was kept on talking...and paused witnessing his cloudy face...

   At Ranjith's gesture,the Court was dismissed...bhanu shook shravan as he seemed to be lost...

"Pappa... what's troubling you much..? where's suman ? is she fine?"

She gave him water and waited for his response....

"Ranjith... I got a message from you saying that you need me..."

  As shravan told him, Ranjith nodded negatively...

"No shravan..I haven't sent any messages..."

Darkness clouded over him...

"I saw the message by myself Ranjith.."

  "Pappa... we are absolutely fine..". Bhanu reemphasized....

"Suman....?". Shravan's every nerve got alarmed... nervousness built-in him that she should be safe...

"Ranjith...be safe..."