Fateful Encounters (Black Sheep Arc)

Yo its been a while, hope you enjoy reading this.......... not that I expect you to
'Yo' - Speaking
'WTF' - Yelling
'WTF' - Thought
[Character/Creature/Object/Place info]

I don't own anything but the plot and ocs
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Norman was a average child of a family of four, his mother and father were both successful motor salesmen as them both ran a business, earning a great sum of money for both him and his brother, Tyler. His brother was a younger splitting image of their father, ginger hair while Norman had a strawberry blond from their mother, Tanned skin and a thin and tall but not boney body frame which them both shared. The only few differences between them were that Norman had green (which he got from his grandfather on his father's side) while Tyler had blue eyes, Norman was taller (obviously) and Norman was shy towards girls as he had no confidence in talking to the opposite gender.

'Norman, could you come down here, honey?' Asked His mother, Beth with a faint sad smile which was usually worn with joy and warmth.

'This is Melody, she is your friend Dennis' cousin, she just moved in the neighbourhood' she continued while he speed walked down the stairs and as he went to greet her hesitantly.

'Hey i'm Norman, nice to met yo-' he froze feeling his cheeks heat up with warmth.

In front of him was a teenage goddess, face that needed no make-up, framed by flowing shoulder length black hair with a section dyed light maroon that started at the scalp and fading into a deep red colour which stood out from her cream tanned skin. Clad in a slightly oversized white tattered t-shirt with a smiley face cutout at the back which was over a deep blue long sleeve, making the the face design the same shade of blue. She also wore a pair of black denim shorts that stopped mid thigh. What really caught his attention was her calm and friendly brown eyes. He could stare into them for the rest of his days but the sound of someone clearing their throat was heard snapping both out of their gazes, cuz apparently her was think the some way as him because he could see a blush on her face as well..... probably.

'Ahem, well Melody please introduce yourself' Norman's mother spoke to ease the tense atmosphere after a few minutes.

'Hello my name is Melody Whisperwood, its very nice to meet you' she spoke with a hand extending for a handshake which he took, noticing the firm grip.

(Timeskip, 10 min.)
The two teenagers walked down a walk path to Melody's uncle's shop, Black Sheep's Hoard which was a bric-a-brac store, as Norman's mother told them that Melody had to go to the store to drop her off. They entered the facility with a "ting" from the bell (play Pixel Galaxy by snail's house i own nothing) taking all the sights of it, as it was bigger then it was outside and had all sorts of items starting from old books, clothes, old video tapes and music albums 'who still uses video tapes', a couple of swords that looked fake but still sharp as a real one and finally a book in a glass display that had a sign that said "not for sale. No touching the glass"

'YOU BETTER NOT BE TOUCHING THAT'

A load yell was heard throughout the small store coming from behind the counter, which come from a man who he thought was his friend's uncle. He had short black hair, amber eyes, the same skin colour as well as texture as Melody and had this lingering smell that smelled like a mixture of both mint and smoke. He wore a white sleeveless shirt that showed off his arms......... that were like sticks (no muscle at all), a pair of jogger pants and slippers. He stood from behind the counter with his arms crossed and his face in a intimidating frown, like it was already intimidating enough, with Melody coming out the back with a box of things that she began to stack onto the shelf on the left hand corner, Norman was about to help out when her uncle spoke up

'So who are you kid, Melody's new friend?'

'Yea i'm Norman' he said shaking the extended hand

'Aron Black at your service but your in my shop, so that means that your at my service' he let out a chuckle 'that doesn't make sense'  the two teenagers thought about his use of words that obviously didn't make any sense.

'Well your welcome to my store, as long as don't touch that book you know the one in the glass display? Yea its kind of cursed' he stated with a smile while out of the store, probably going home.

'Okay?' Norman responded, stretching the "O" sound to show his disbelief. After the box was empty and all of the things where put in their place, They went to explore the rest of the store but as he approached a old wooden practice sword that was hanging on display, he could hear a faint voice whispering "grab the book" getting loader overtime, he looked around to find the speaker but only found no one because 1. Melody had been at the albums and blasting music enough headphones so that she couldn't hear him and 2. It was only two people in the whole store, when he looked at the book, it felt like the whispers came from the "cursed" book, he couldn't take it anymore. It practically was yelling at him. He ran to the glass display, lifted it and took the book from the pedestal it was on and opened it. As he opened the book, deep purple wisps escaped and burned his arms mainly his index, middle, ring, pinky fingers and his thumb and finally the centre of his right palm, which the burn was shaped into the same eerie eye that had decorated the book's cover.

'Uncle told you not take that book out' Melody said shocked that her only friend would broke her uncle's only rule 'he's good to be furious' she continued, grasping the sides of her head with hands.

'I was h-h-hearing v-v-voices that were screaming at me a-a-and couldn't take it a-a-anymore so I grabbed it, I'm sorry' Norman apologised, anxiety taking over taking his mind, slowly breaking down into a anxious mess

———————————————————————————
So i had fun writing this but could you comment if you want to see more of this......... not that it would go far