Prologue

••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••

"Theta, now is not the time for your shenanigans." I tell my brother as I work on the TARDIS that I'm repairing.

"Thera, my beautiful little sister, please just do me this one little favor?" My older twin brother asked with hopeful eyes.

"No, Theta! I can not allow you to take one of the TARDIS's for a joyride! You're going to get me fired!" I chuckle, rolling the brown eyes of my first regeneration.

"Please, sister? As an early wedding present?"

"Absolutely not! Calyra will ring my neck if I let you get arrested again!" I argue, setting down my sonic screwdriver. "Especially if it's the day before your wedding!"

"That was only one–." Theta tried to argue, but retracted his statement at the sight of my glare. "Four times."

"Exactly! One more strike and the Council will take away your sonic screwdriver and float your ass into space!" I snap at my brother in a warning tone. "As your sister it's my job to protect you! But I can't do that if you continue to make life threatening, dumbass decisions!"

"Thera..."

"No, Theta! If we're ever going to become official Time Lords, this cannot keep happening!" I shout, before taking a deep breath and stating calmly. "Theta, you're my twin brother and nothing in the entirety of the universe can make me stop loving and supporting you, but you need to take this seriously."

"I will, sister." Theta said seriously, our eyes meeting. "I promise."

"Good." I nod with a relieved sigh, before embracing my brother in a hug. "I can't loose you, Theta. My hearts wouldn't be able to bear it."

Little did I know that one day, I would loose him and our entire planet.