PYAAR KA TOHFA... 🎁🎊🎂🎉

The audience gave a thunderous applause, girls hooted with joy, some smiled with genuine appreciation while others burned in jealousy as the anchor announced the winners of the Best Jodi award

Anchor - I think there is no need to guess the winners. Yes, it is Mr. Parth Samthaan and Miss. Aastha Kapoor for the sitcom 'Aar Ya Paar'

Parth got up from his seat with a smirk on his face as if he already knew that he was the winner. He looked ravishing as ever in that black Armaani suit and the girls sitting missed their beats as he winked at them. Buttoning up his coat, he pulled out his hand for his co-star who was seated in other row and she smiled at his chivalrous gesture. Together they walked up the dias and reached the podium to accept their awards. After exchanging some pleasant words and air kisses both of them proceeded to give their thankyou speech.

Aastha Kapoor - I want to thank my producer, directors and all the cast and crew who showed faith and gave me a chance. This award is a symbol of their support and trust on a newcomer like me. Last but not the least, (holding Parth's arms) I wish to thank Parth for making me comfortable and spreading so much warmth on the sets.

Parth - First of all, I wish to thank God for being with me always. Secondly, my fans, for always liking and appreciating my work. Trust me this motivates me to give you better everytime you see me on screen. And as always a special mention to my casting director without whom this would not have been possible

After a couple of awards, it was time for the 'Best TV Actor Award' which was again given to none other than Parth Samthaan. When the event was over, his rival actor came to congratulate him. Parth knew the person didn't even feel an ounce of happiness at his accomplishment yet was giving him wishes to maintain his good image. Being in this industry, had made him tolerant. He was not the same guy who he used to be 5 years back. A person who couldn't tolerate any buttery and nonsense talks had now unwillingly learnt to be deaf ears to such shit. He hated to be fake but sadly his profession demanded it. Irony was he had chosen a profession which required him to be sweet and diplomatic which was completely opposite to his personality in reality. Hence, he had to bear stupid people and their stupidity all the time.

He was exiting the venue when the media surrounded him. He sighed and smiling at the cameras expressed his happiness on being a winner of 2 awards. No sooner was he about to leave, he saw Aastha slipping her leg. He caught her hand and steadied her. 'Snap' and he was clicked again. He knew she had done it deliberately to catch the attention of shutterbugs. But he couldn't let her fall and be a subject of mockery in public thus helped her. He inquired as to whether she was fine to which she batted her eyelashes in response. He was smart enough to analyze that she wanted to be associated with him even after their series was over. This was not the first time that she or his other co-actresses had attempted something like this. In past too, especially on occasions like promotions, press conferences or at the time of giving bytes they had always tried to stay close to him either to be in limelight or gossips or controversies or at the top of headlines or on Page 3. In no way, he was biased towards women. Hell, even men here use successful woman producers, directors and actors as a ladder to shape up their career. Also, someone had once told him that he had to bear the consequences of being a superstar whether he liked it or not.

But no matter what, he respected and loved his profession and industry with all his heart. It was his bread earner and never in his dreams would he dare to disrespect it. If there were negatives there were positives as well. It made him realise what life is. It gave him a reality check and showed as to where he stood in life. It made him believe that nothing in this world comes for free. You have to slog your asses to carve a niche for yourself. It had taught him never to give up in life. It was only because of struggle, hard work, trust, confidence, passion, support, faith that today he was the biggest name in the TV industry.
His thoughts were disturbed by the flashes of cameras. Since the girl was besides him, Parth knew that he has to stay for some more time to answer their baseless routine questions.