Chapter 4: Your Brothers Friends With Who!?

Marisa's Pro

Worst sleep ever. How could people sit on these. Time to work. "Anna do you think its weird that i really want to help?"

"Yea I don't even think its normal."

"Is there anythin normal about me." She just laughs. "We need to get goin." We get in my truck and crank up the radio. Yea also my truck didn't get damaged which is weird but if somethin happened to my baby i would die. Once we get there it looked worst then what happened at the apartment. I'm pretty sure I'll gets some cuts and bruises but im use to it.

"MARISA! Your here!" Sarah said in a cheery voice.

"SARAH! I'm so glad to see you even though its been 3 days." I'm so over dramatic. Some guy about close to my age walks up looks like her brother.

"Ohh. Marisa this is my brother Sam. Sam this is Marisa one of my friends and her friend Anna." I shook Sam's hand. He said that one of his friends are comin to help too. We all start gettin to work puttin wood in a big dumpster. Than a truck pulled up and it was a Ford F-150 year probably 1990 black.

I know my trucks. Then out comes my idol the one and only Hunter Hayes.

Hunter's Pro

Wow. Looks like people are already here helpin. Once I got out of the car I have a lityle munching huggin me. "Hunter your here." She said in a cheery voice.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I come and help." Then Sam walks up.

"Hey so glad you came and help."

"Your wel........." I got interrupted by the munchin.

"Hunter! Hunter! You need to meet my friend Marisa. MARISA!"  The most beautiful and i mean beautiful girl comes runnin up. She had long brown hair with brown eyes. Now you don't see that everyday and she was really tan.

"What is it Sarah."

"I want you meet my brother's friend Hunter." She gave me a warm smile. Oh my gosh her smile was perfect. Everythin about her was perfect. Hunter you have been starin at her say somethin.

"Hi I'm Hunter Hayes." Well duh she probably knows that.

"I know. I love you music. Your my second favorite artists."

"Who is your favorite."

"Carrie Underwood. No offence but she is better than any country artists in the world. Well except George Strait and Garth Brooks and George Jones and Alan Jackson. You know I should stop talkin. Hahaha." She is so cute when she babbles. Wait I just met her. Wow I'm fallin fast.

"No its fine I love talkin about music especially country."

"I could talk on and on about it but we need to get to work." We get to work and all I can think about is her. She is really strong. She is so beautiful. She's Perfect.

3 hours later: Marisa's Pro

Well its time for lunch and im starvin. Were goin to the church to eat because they offered. When we get there their is a lot if food. It looks like Golden Carral. With in 10 mins I'm done and bored because we get and hour to rest.

"Marisa you should play us a song."

"Yea please! PLEASE!" I hear a chorus of kids sing.

"Fine but I'm warnin you I'm not good."

"Yea."

"What song do you guys want me to sing?" No answer but this one little girl about 6 or 7 raises her hand. "Yes the little girl with the blond hair."

"Can you play Born To Fly?" She said in a soft voice.

"I would love to. Do you wanna sing with me?" She nods and comes up and sits down next to me. "What parts do you know?"

"Only the chorus."

"You can sing with me on that parts." She just nods and smiles. ADORABLE!

Hunter's Pro

When I was done eatin I was thinkin about Marisa. I should talk to her. Where could she be. Just then i see her with a little girl next to her and kids surrounding her and she has a guitar. I walk up and listen. At that chorus the little girl next to her started singing but i was focused on her voice. It was perfect. She can't get any better than this and she is good with kids. When they finish we all clap then she looks up and sees me and the swarm clears.

"You are amazing. How come you haven't been signed yet?" I said while walking up to her.

"Guess not very many people from record labels go on the street."

"Well their missing out. Your amazing. You could be the next Carrie Underwood."

"I'm not that good if I was I would have got sign."

"You will one day."

"Time to get back to work." Someone call from the distance.

"Well we better get back." When we get back we start working. While i was working I couldn't help but think where did she get the guitar from. I know for a fact that the church doesn't have a guitar because I asked before and they said they didn't have one. "Hey Marisa. Where did you get the guitar from?"

"Oh its mine."

"Why was it there?" I probably sound stupid.

"You don't sound stupid."

"Did I just say that out loud."

"Yea anyway the reason its there is because me and Anna are stayin there til we get money for another apartment because we got affected from the tornado." Gosh I feel sorry for her.

"Gosh I'm sorry."

"Its fine. Well live." Then I had a great idea.

"Why don't you and Anna stay at my place? I have and extra room and if you say that you don't want to be a burden, you aren't."

"But we don't want to bother you and it would probably be a while before we back on our feet."

"What did I say you won't be a burden."

"Technically you said burden I said a bother but I'm not sure."

"Hahaha but its fine. Come on I won't take no for an answer." It took her a minute to think but she finally said yes.

8 hours later: Marisa's Pro

When we get done we go to Hunters house.

"Thank you so much for lettin us stay here."

"Its no problem." He flashed us that movie star smile. Gosh I'm fallin not just for his talent. Just his personality. I got to know him more and I just can't help my feelins. Ok I need to sleep at least I don't have to go to work tomorrow and i don't want to sing tomorrow. Yes Marisa said it for once. She doesn't want to sing tomorrow because I'm gonna ache tomorrow.

"Hey I'm gonna go to bed if I keep standin up I'm gonna fall. Night."

When I went to bed I dreamt about Hunter. Oh boy I'm fallin. Hard.