Ron and the Ghosts of Wizards Past Present and Future

Ron and Hermione Weasley. One of those couples that makes you question the phrase: opposites attract.

"Ron! Look me in the eye and tell me you didn't flirt with Padma Patil earlier!" Hermione shouted as soon as they walked in the door. They had just returned from a Dumbledore's Army reunion. Ron looked down at her raging face that he always has found beautiful. But focused his attention right between her eyebrows.

        In a calm voice he recited, "I did not flirt with Padma."

In a swift movement her hand flew up and slapped him across his cheek.

"Ow!" he roared in pain holding his hand against his red cheek. "What was that for?"

"I said look me in the eyes!" She yelled louder with tears threatening to fall. Her eyebrows furred together and her lips formed a frown.

"I was! I was staring at those beautiful brown eyes of yours."

"Don't you dare try and soften me up!"

"I wasn't softening you up Hermione! Will you just please believe when I say I didn't flirt with her?"

"No." She turned on her feet and walked in the opposite direction. Ron took a step forward grabbed her shoulder and spun her back around to face him.

"Why not?" He pressed.

"Because I saw you! You were complimenting her, asking to share food, and you were leaning in like this close to her." Hermione leaned in dramatically to Ron to imitate what he had been doing.

Ron was about to laugh when he caught his tongue. "Hermione, I would not hurt you."

"Tell it to Padma." She grunted turning back around but again Ron stopped her.

"I am not letting this argument end like this. So either you forgive me or you don't. But Hermione I really do love you." Ron pleaded.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight." Hermione said then walked away towards the kitchen where the kids were.

A/N The idea for this came to me in the car on my way back from the train station and i can't stop writing. I don't own anything except the plot and a couple characters, the rest belong to J.K. Rowling. I will be posting whenever i am able too. Remember to Follow, Comment, and Like! Don't be too Sirius!