The first meeting

Y/N pov (for those who don't know what Y/N means it means your name you can just read your name and pov means it's what you are doing and saying)

"Rrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr rrrrrr...." the alarm is ringing. "Nooooo is it already morning?" I said as I opened my eyes. I turned the alarm of and stood up. Trying to get up but it's not working and why is that? Because my knee hurts as hell. "Come on knee let me get ready for school it's my first day here" I said to my knees(?), and finally I got up. First I went to the bathroom to wash up. As I've done it I put my clothes on. "This morning is to quite why? Something is wrong" as I looked at the clock. "OMG I ONLY HAVE 10 MINUTES TILL SCHOOL STARTS" I shouted. I bet my neighbours could hear me, wait not only them but the whole city. I ran downstairs onto the kitchen. "Food food food something to eat" I said to myself. "Ah there" i said as I grabbed my lunchbox that i made in the evening. I quickly ran to the door and went outside as I remember "I don't have my shoes on" I ran back put my shoes on and ran to my new school. On the way I met my best friend. "Morning" she calmly said. "Why are you so calm we are going to be late" I asked her. She looked at me and tilted her head "no, we have plenty of time for school. Look!" She said and showed me the time on her phone. "Are you kidding me?" I looked at my phone, the time was wrong. We talked on our way to school till (of course) I ran into someone. "Ah sorry, I'm very sorry" I said and bend forward to pick some books up that fell. "It's fine, thank you" the stranger said with a very deep voice. 'Woah he has got a nice voice and he is tall as hell' was what I thought first. "Earth is calling for you. Y/N if you continue daydreaming now we are really going to be late for school" 'school? SCHOOL?!?!?' "SCHOOL!!!! LET'S RUN!" I shouted and started running.

----------TIMESKIP------------
SCHOOL

"Uhm what class are you?" I asked my best friend. "I am in class 2/4. What about you?" (Don't ask me what 2/4 means, cause I don't know either I just wrote something) I looked at the piece of paper in my pocket "I'm in 1/7"(of course i wrote 1/7. And why you ask yourself? Because of Seventeen ;)) I said "but where is the classroom?" I asked her immediately. "It's on the 3rd floor then to the right, the last classroom you will see it" she explained the way to me. "Thank you, we'll see each other in the break" I said and went to my new classroom. There are too many stairs, who even makes those? I thought in the way up The one who build the building is torturing all students here. i thought but then i remembered the guy in the morning. Who is he? I've never seen him before. Maybe he just moved here. "Ok where is my class now?" Sara said on the 3rd floor ad then right at the end. Let's go to the end. I went to the end and found my class. I went in and looked where the others were. There is no one? i thought. 'Am i in the wrong class or what?' I went to the place in the back and sat. "It's like 7:35am and no one is here, why is that? Am i really in 1/7?" i asked myself. "No this is 1/7 you are not in the wrong classroom" a unknown voice said. I jumped out of the chair as i heard the voice. "You scared me. Thank you" i said "but who are you?" "I am your new classmate and my name is Lukas. Kim Lukas" he said "and your name is?" "My name is Y/N. Bang Y/N. Nice to meet you." I said and smiled. I sat down and searched for my little block where I write new Korean words because I learned Korean about 2 or 3 years ago but still I have to improve. I searched through my whole school bag and finally found it on the bottom of the bag. As I took it out some sheets of paper fell out of it (of course). As I wanted to pick them up Lucas already has bend down and picked them up for me. Then he looked up with a smile and handed me the sheets. (Just imagine the scene in mansae where DK tied the shoes for the girl but she pushed him down) I smiled back and took the sheets and said thank you. I put the sheets back into my block and started memorizing the new words i wrote down. From time to time Lucas looked what i was doing and more students came into the classroom. Every time a new student came in I got more nervous. I looked at the clock and saw that it's almost 8am. I put my block back into my bag and waited for the teacher to come. More students ran into the classroom so they won't be late. As the teacher came in everyone stood up and greeted him. His name is Teacher Park. He started speaking after he greeted the whole class and we sat down. He then started talking "So students you already know this is a new year. There are new people and there are new subjects. But you know each other very well because most of you went to the same school and some of you even went to the same class. Who of you doesn't know anyone here?" I knew it. I knew he is going to say that. I slowly raised my hand. Park teacher saw that i am the only one that doesn't know who the other are. "Okay" he said "come to the front and introduce yourself" he continued after making a short break. I knew it, i knew it, i knew it. I stood up and went to the front. I felt the looks from the girls, they literally looked though my soul. I know why they looked at me like that, and just because of...

E* Thank you for reading my story! :) I hope you liked it and i would be happy if leave a comment what i could improve!