"You have a job?" He perked in interest. The moody male pocketed his hands in his school trousers, towering over your shorter form in interest.

You shrugged with a nod. "More or less I suppose."

The violet haired boy gave back your device, which you happily took out of his hands as the bell rung, signaling the classes about begin.

"Let's get back to class." Shinso pointed out, leaving you in the dust.

This guy really does remind you of someone, as you followed after the tall boy.

~•~•~
"(Last name)", you looked away at the chat you had with Shinso, the boy seemingly excessively trying to avoid your endless attempts on starting a conversation.

You looked up to stare at the dark-clothed hero, your current caretaker, who was holding up Eevee on his left arm, looking rather terrified, while your Pikachu was picked up by his scruff by his right hand, the mouse giving you a rather shaky look. Another creature being held tightly by the scarfs of Eraserhead's weapon, wrapped like a mummy beside the man with a frustrated look. And with the cherry on top, Aizawa looking more scruffier than he looks, believe it or not, with an irked expression.

Wiggling out of the ebony-haired man hold, Pikachu and Eevee scrambled into your arms, quickly scampering into your arms in fright. Aipom, the 'mummified' monkey, tried to pull off the scarves off, only to find it futile with a frustrated sigh.

"Holy-what did you guys do!?" You whispered frantically, as you watched Aizawa walk closer towards you, with the monkey trailing after. He didn't even bother to tidy himself up, looking downright finish with everything.

You prepared for the worse, the two creatures looking more frightened. Squinting a bit, you watched as the pro-hero scratched his beard tiredly.

"How was school?"

You blinked. "Um..ok?" You answered doubtfully, the scruffy man seems pretty satisfied.

"What took you so long?" He asked this time, walking towards the dormitory, hoping to enter the building quickly. Scrambling to walk beside him, the two creatures relaxed in your hold.

The sun was close to descending by now. you were riding your bike on the way back to U.A, but decided to take a little look around the city, trying to get used to the new area.

"I took a detour." You shrugged, Eraserhead grunted in reply, entering the building.

Whatever ruckus that happened inside your home, it didn't seem to exist. The mess hall appeared completely normal, the place looked just as how you left it. Your Pokemon scampered off, probably either finding a place to bounce around, or simply lounge. Aizawa let go of the monkey, who scampered into your arms frightenedly, as he dragged himself to one of the many tables, pulling on a chair to seat himself. You followed his example, taking a seat opposite of him.

Opening up a plastic container, which sat atop the table, he presented them. He placed them on the table as nonchalantly as ever.

"You haven't ate right?" Aizawa picked up a pair of chopsticks, digging in on his own dinner. You slowly mimicked his action, taking a bite on the food that Aizawa bought for you. Aipom, peered over from your shoulder, which it refuge on, it's large hand-like tail swinging curiously.

"Thank you?" It was more of a question than a statement, as Aizawa ignored it, opting to eat more.

It was silent between you two, with the sounds of chewing reaching your ear. You felt a slight warmth at the teacher's attempt to try to company you, even though you should be fine on your own with the noisy creatures. Speaking of creatures, Aipom went to one of the empty seats beside you, while you went to get him a bowl of left-over snacks.