3

Dan's view

I was out of the carat. I was walking home. Then the lady that helped me up first. Walked up. "Hi my name is Rachel." "Hi Rachel my name is Daniel and thank you for helping me out." "No problem." "I am walking home." "The guy that was laughing at you was my younger brother."  I walked home and layered myself up in blankets. Then I walked to have a shower. I was half way throw my shower I heard a knock on the door. I quickly put a towel on my waist and ran down stairs. "I am coming." I Yelled I opened the door to stumpy. "Hi dan." "Hi." "Ahh How did I not notice you had a towel rupped around your hips."  "I was halfway threw a shower." Then my towel fell off. I ducked down quickly and putted the towel around waist.  "Dan don't you know we have the same parts." "I know but I am a really self conscious when I have no clothes on around other people." "I guess you're right any way I Just want to tell you I love." My Jew dropped my the floor.you." " I need to continue with my shower." "Ok."  I walked up stairs.

Stumpy's view

I knocked on dan's door. I heard dan yell" I am coming."  "Hi dan." "Hi." "Ahh How did I not notice you had a towel rupped around your hips." "I was halfway threw a shower." Then his towel fell off. He quickly rupped it around is waist. "Dan don't you know we have the some parts." "I know but I am a really self conscious when I have no clothes on around other people." "I guess you're right any way I Just want to tell you I love." He stopes for a second. Then he went up stairs. "He just came downstairs with a towel rupped around him." "Stumps What did you just say." "Nothing cutie." I was blushing so hard.