~Chapter Thirty One~

Começar do início

"Alex!" I hear Sophie groan, affectively pulling me out of my mind. Shaking my head, I feel my eyes widen as my jaw drops. HOLY BROWN PETALS OF BANANA SPLITTING CLOWN!! We're in the king's office. THE KINGS OFFICE and I didn't even realize that we left the basement/gym!!

As I glance around the familiar, large office, my eyes fall on a certain dark haired male and his Blondie companion talking with the king. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A MEETING WITH THEM HERE! SOMEONE PLEASE INFORM GOD OF MY REQUEST!

I snap out of my demand making as I hear my name from their general area. They're talking about me, I say in my mind, internally gasping. How dare they utter the name of Alexis Black the Great! THEY SHALL FACE THE WRATH OF MY RAINBOW SKITTLE BUDDIES!!! That's right! I have skittle buddies! They come from the land called Skits, made for skittle people, a land that is only visible to whoever they choose to make it visible for. Special people. It's visible to me. Guess what that means! IT MEANS I'M SPECIAL!! NOW I HAVE PROOF THAT I'M SPECIAL!! Alexis! I groan at myself as I start to wander off again.

"We spent all of yesterday, day and night, researching. There is absolutely nothing on Alexis or her ancestors or her history!" I hear Mr. Greek God Jerk Bad Boy's deep, rich voice exclaiming. My eyes widen as I gasp. THEY'RE TRYING TO STALK ME!! GREEN SKITTLE QUEEN!! STRIKE HIM WITH YOUR RAINBOW THUNDERBOLT!!! You may leave the rest, as they do not irk me as he does. I WANT HIM STRUCK BY A RAINBOW THUNDERBOLT!!

"Yeah, we found zilch! It's like she popped out of no where!" Blond girl added. I should really come up with a nickname for her. Hmm...A smile suddenly lights up on my face as a nickname pops into my head. GREEN MONSTER! IT FITS!! She seems to like green since almost every time I've seen her, she's been wearing green. Plus, I get a very weird feeling to feed her to vicious, rabid pig-lions when ever I see her. SO SHE MUST BE A MONSTER! Plus she sucks blood to live. IS THAT NOT WHAT MONSTERS DO?!

A shriek of pain escapes me as I feel like something just bit my arm. I turn my head to find a glaring Sophie.

"Your hand just bit me!" I exclaim with wide eyes. She roll her eyes and turns my head so that I am facing the king.

"What's up sir king?" I chirp with a smile, forgetting about the vicious bitting hand. Only for a second though since the hand bites me once again. Turning to Sophie, I swat her hand away before turning to sir king.

"Sir king! Your daughter's hand is biting my arm!" I pout before putting out a demand. "It shall be punished by being cut off from its arm!" Sophie gasps before smacking me in the stomach. With an over exaggerated grunt, I clutch my stomach as I slowly sink to the ground.

"Can't...breath...too much...pain...dying." I gasp out, reaching out into mid air with squinted eyes. The whole room fills with laughter. Stopping my act, I sit cross legged on the floor with my arms crossed over my chest. THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LAUGHING IN MY TIME OF NEED AND CLOSE TO DEATH MOMENT! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIENDS! Some friends they are, I exclaim in my head as I glare at them all.

"Oh quit the theatrics, Little Red." Lover Boy smirks as he reaches down and pulls me up off the floor, onto my feet. Turning to him, I stick my tongue out at him and he just chuckles.

"Alright, that's enough fooling around for now. It's time to get down to business." The king informs, his voice going all serious and powerful as his face turns complete emotionless. Seriously! IT'S LIKE HE JUST TURNED INTO A ROCK!! How you do dat?! I shall ask to be taught how to do that!

As the king takes his seat behind the desk, he motions for everyone else to take a seat as well. Sophie, Lover Boy, and I take a seat on the long black leather couch. Dreamer Boy perches himself on the arm of the leather couch on my side while Mr. Greek God Jerk Bad Boy stands next to the king's desk with his arms crossed with Green Monster standing beside him. Very close. As my gaze falls on Green Monster, I feel my heart beating a little fast as guilt starts to stomp all over it. The kiss starts to play over in my head, raising feelings of both, pleasure and guilt. Joy and guilt. Happiness and guilt. Refreshing and guilt. All good feelings mixed with guilt. The fact that I'm getting good feelings about it makes me that much more guilty. The fact that she seems clearly clueless that it happened, makes it a hundred times worse.