Arc 1.1: The Actor

Start from the beginning

"Then, where am I?" Kade asked, while feeling depressed. All that time spent on the suit had gone to waste, he thought.

[You are in your Soul Space. A lot of Soul Spaces are made just for the host and they differentiate from each one. This is my first time seeing a library one, most of the time it resembles the host's bedroom or home.] 101 said looking around the place.

"Ok, a soul space, is it. Why? Didn't I already die?" Kade said sitting down in a chair and getting comfortable as he looked at 101 with a raised eyebrow.

[Yeah, well. When you died, your soul got bound to me so now we are tied together until you help me go through worlds and finish missions there] 101 said, sitting down in the chair in front of Kade and looking him in the eyes.

"Why should I?" Kade said, narrowing his eyes at 101. No one tells him what to do, not even in the military.

[Cause if you don't your soul will be destroyed. In other words, you will cease to exist. Poof and no more Kade.] 101 said in a matter of fact tone.

"Tsk. What do I get out of this anyway?" Kade asked, irked that his life was in another's hands.

[Anything. There is a store you are able to access, in there there's anything from clothes to weapons and so much more. After you finish going through the worlds you will be sent to your original world in a new reconstructed body because yours was cremated. You can do anything you want when you get there. I'm sure you want to know why you where killed, right?] 101 said looking at Kade's gloomy face. [Don't worry, when you get to your world my boss told me I can help you obtain answers and revenge. So, what do you say? Deal?] she said smiling.

"Deal" Kade said. Whomever sent that woman to kill him is going to have hell to pay when I get back, he thought letting off an aura that made him seem no less than a god from hell.

[Great! The rules are that you can't OOC and the main leads cannot be killed by you. Now, do you want to go to your first world or do you want to know what the boss gave you as a beginner's pack?] 101 said clapping her paws, exited.

"What did he give me?" Kade asked, tilting his head and motioning with his jaw to 101 to continue.

[He gave you a few pills, a new skill and a thousand soul points] 101 said showing Kade the things.

A few jade pill bottles in different colors and a scroll appearing in the coffee table between them. Picking up a yellow jade bottle, Kade read the little paper that was hanging from a string attached to the bottle.

"Impurity Removal Pill. What the heck is this even used for?" Kade asked 101 who was looking at him.

[It removes any type of impurity from your body such as chemicals and makes your body even healthier and skin smother and fair. The pill the boss gave you is a low grade pill, if you use the middle grade pill it can remove impurities from the most severe organs such as the heart and the brain, while a high grade one you can even remove impurities from your soul, making it completely pure.] 101 said.

Placing the bottle down, Kade looked at the three yellow colored bottles. Picking up a green colored bottle and doing the same thing he did to the yellow bottle.

"Poison healing?" Kade asked.

[Low grade Poison Healing pill removes common poison. A middle grade pill removes special poisons such as a rarely seen poison or a long lost one, while a high grade pill removes poison from the gods and demons] 101 said.

Nodding, Kade placed the bottle down and picked up a white bottle, [Low grade Healing pills can cure fatigue, external wounds and colds. Middle grade pills can heal internal wounds and more detailed medical problems while a high grade pill can help you regrow a severed limb and bring the dead back] 101 said before Kade asked anything.