nine

707's POV

"You were sent to the lizard?" Pietro asked. We were on the practice battle grounds, ready to practice using our powers.

"Yeah, I think," I said.

"Most people don't survive him. How did you?" Wanda asked.

"I still have super strength, even with that stupid collar on," I said.

"707, come to Zola's lab," someone announced over the intercoms. I sighed and walked off of the field, waving at Wanda and Pietro as I did.

I walked down the hall to Zola's lab. There was a small chamber there, and Zola was holding a small test tube full of bright red liquid.

"Ah, 707, my prized experiment," he said.

"Hello Zola. What do you need me for?" I asked.

"You're getting an upgrade. No new powers, but we're enhancing the powers you already have," he explained. I nodded.

"You're also getting a new uniform and a new look. New hair, new uniform, new 707. The nose piercing will stay. It's nice," Zola said. I gave him an awkward smile. He motioned towards the chamber, and I walked towards it.

Zola opened the door of the chamber, and I stepped inside. I had gone through this process before, so I knew the drill.

He closed the door of the chamber, and then turned on the processor. I then felt needles being stabbed into my arms.

"Get ready," Zola said from outside. I squeezed my eyes shut as the processor got to 100%. I felt a surge of power flow through my body, and I was filled with a strange emotion.

It was like anger, except... worse? Like anger, but angry. That made no sense, but shit. I just wanted to punch someone.

"Go to the salon, and then back to the helipad. We have another mission. This time, try to hurt the avengers. Kill if possible," Zola said. I narrowed my eyes at him and walked down to the salon.

"Salon". It was an old German woman who dyed and cut hair and handed people uniforms. Not even a salon.

"Ah, 707," She said with her heavy German accent. I nodded at her and sat in the chair.

"I was thinking. Maybe some extensions, and dyeing it all (f/color)?" She asked. I shrugged. I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

After about thirty minutes, my hair was done. It was down to my mid-back and (f/color), and it actually looked pretty cool.

"Here is the uniform," she said, handing me a suit. I thanked her and walked down to my cell, being escorted there by some soldiers.

I quickly changed into the new uniform and looked at myself in the mirror.

It was a dark red dress, going down to above my knees. I had long black socks that went up to under my knees, and then some black converse.

The dress was long sleeved, with a white collar. I had a small backpack full of weapons, and a white crystal necklace. Lastly, there was a mask that covered the lower half of my face, similar to my other one.

I walked upstairs to the roof and to the helipad. There was a yellow helicopter, and Wanda and Pietro were inside. I climbed in, and we took off.

We landed on top of a building, and then they let us off. We climbed out, and the helicopter flew away.

"Nice uniform," Pietro said with a smirk. I playfully rolled my eyes, and then walked to the edge of the building. I hopped off, and then flew down. Wanda followed me, carrying Pietro.

"What? I can't fly," Pietro said defensively. I shot him a glare as we walked to our mission place.

Zola sent them the mission, and they filled me in. Stupid Zola. He doesn't tell me anything.

"You've got real nerve coming back here," I heard a voice say from behind us. I turned around to see them.

Those dumbasses. The Avengers.

"We can say the same to you," Pietro said with a smirk.

"Can it, Jack Frost," the man with the bow said.

Suddenly, all hell broke loose. Everyone was coming for me, while, like, two people went for Wanda and Pietro.

"Enough!" I screamed. I slammed my fists into the ground, and everyone flew away from me.

I took a good look at who I was dealing with. A lady with orange hair, a man with long blonde hair, the man known as Iron Man, a green monster, a man with wings, a man with a metal arm, and him.

The boy in the red and blue suit. I punched "Iron Man" in the chest, and he flew far away. I took the girl with the orange hair by the arm and flung her into the metal arm man, knocking him over.

I used my magic to fling wing man and the green dude away. There were two left. M.C. Hammer pants and red boy.

"It's Hammer Time," I yelled. I snatched the hammer out of his hand and smacked him with it, causing him to fling far away.

"Who are you?" The boy in the red suit asked. I narrowed my eyes at him, and swung a kick at his chest. He fell backwards but instantly stood back up.

"Nice new hair. It's cute," he said cockily. He shot a weird white substance at my mask, and flicked his wrist. The mask flew off of my face, and the boy's eyes (on his suit) widened.

I shot a ball of power at him, and he fell backwards. I stomped over to him and stared down at him.

"(Y/n)?" He asked. He then took off his mask, and sat up. I stared deep into his brown eyes. He was truly attractive. He seemed.. familiar.

"Who the hell is (Y/n)?" I asked. His face fell.

"No," he said quietly. Tears welled in his eyes. He seemed so familiar. I touched his hand, to see if it would trigger anything.

When I touched it, there was a spark, and years of memories came flooding back.

"Peter?"