SEVEN.

Nahmir

It had been one week since the experiment with Kimetrius and it seemed as if he was dating Tay and I was the little brother.

"Give us some privacy," Kimetrius said biting his lip while sitting in Tay's lap. I mugged him and walked back into my room. It felt like there was always something there. After the sex, I caught them holding hands, kissing and sleeping together even though they both promised not to get attached.

Anytime I'd snuggle with Tay, Kimetrius would kick me out and cuss at me. I began to become lost in thought until the doorknob twisted open.

"Nahmir, c'mon. Food is downstairs and we're gonna play truth or dare."

I walked downstairs and saw Michael and Stokeley sitting down on the floor. My stomach began to churn as I suddenly felt a heavy impulse in my chest.

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE." I screamed pointing at them both, feeling scared to make eye contact with Stokeley. They both lined up and Stokeley began to talk. "Look Nicholas.... I've been knowing you for a long ass time. I didn't like your ass but I guess that I wouldn't want that shit happening to me so I'm sorry for bullying you." I stared at him with a blank face until he reached his arms out for a hug. I quickly pulled his arms down and gave him a handshake making him curl his lips up.

Michael stepped up to me with tears in his eyes. I felt the tension between us die down as he began to speak. "Nick I lov-" I jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around him hugging his body tightly. "I believe you. Whatever happened, I forgive you." We embraced for a while and he put me down and sat besides me.

There was a comfortable silence in the room and everybody glanced up as Kimetrius walked in the room and sat on Tay's lap. My face began to beam a bright red shade and my inner petty was about to reach its peak.

I stood up for a quick minute and sat down on Michael's lap alighting his dick to sit in between my ass. He held my waist and rubbed my stomach. I began to get comfortable before I felt Tay snatch me off of him roughly. "Hell no. You're not doing this shit. We're together." I looked between him arguing and Kimetrius giving me a death stare from behind Tay.

Tay continues on and I reply with a simple, "Fuck you." I began to felt confident in my answer until Tay  slams his fist into my face roughly leaving me stunned. I grabbed my face as blood began to leak from my busted lip and smirked. "You really fucked up now. Go to Kimetrius. You don't need me anymore. I have my own nigga now." I turned around and pecked Michael's soft lips with my busted one.

"Sooooo we're not gonna play truth or dare ?" Stokeley asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"SHUT UP." We all said in unison.

6 Months Later

"Baby, I want this one." I point to the most expensive rack from the designer store. The rack said in the header: Diesel: Hate Couture. I pointed to the jacket that had the word 'faggot' painted all over it. The concept of the clothing was to wear the hate slurs that people use against you so you won't be phased. I looked at the pricetag and it said $1,149. That sure was one hell of a price, but Michael wouldn't mind buying it for me.

"Yes he'd like this one," Michael said handing it to the cashier as they rung it up. They gave him the total and he swiped his debit card. I pecked his lips and watched Stokeley trail behind. "Cmon Stoke. Hurry up." I yanked on his sleeve and he continued walking up to me and Michael. We had been practically inseparable ever since he started being nice.

As we began to walk out of the mall, I grabbed both of their arms as I saw the two devils prancing through the food court. Taymor and Kimetrius. Kimetrius had successfully stolen Taymor- or should I say Gaymor away from me. Tay soon began to distance himself away from me and treat me like a sibling. I have no problem with it though because I'm happy to be with Michael instead.

I began to pull Michael and Stoke into the food court just so I could make Tay jealous and it worked. I sat down at the table and kissed Michael and sat in Stoke's lap. "Look at you. You got two niggas now? The real definition of a whore." We were caught off guard by Taymor's snotty remark which caused me to erupt in flames.

"Actually, Stoke is my friend. But Michael... that's my baby." I said watching Taymor eye Michael. "Plus, you should go back over there to Kimetrius, looks like he's ready to have another round of your small dick pounding into his loose asshole." I said causing Stoke to choke on his iced tea and Michael to cough as well.

Tay mugged me and turned around with his fists down by his trousers. "Niggas don't know that I'm not a soft bitch like I was a while back." I spat while cracking my knuckles.

Taymor has a rude awakening coming. I'm going to end his ass and bury him 6 feet under. Well- not actually kill him but.... I think it's time he gets a taste of his own medicine.