Part 5: Long time no see and Mates (2 of 3)

Here's another update guys

Enjoy it!

XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V

It's a been a year since the last time I saw Chloe at school, where I rejected and humiliated in front of everybody. And like the coward that I am, I let it happened.

I remember after leaving Zach's house, I went back home-without Megan of course-and saw my parents in the living room the minute I walked in.

FLASHBACK

I walked into my house, placing all my school stuff down to the floor  and was about to walk towards the kitchen when I heard my mom's voice.

"Luke," said my mother softly, "can we talk to you for a sec?"

Looking at my mom and then at my dad, who was sitting next to her in silence and deep in thought, "Ok," I said to her, a little confused and sat at the single couch in front of them.

It only took a few minutes for one of them to break this semi-awkward silence, which my father did.

"Why did you do it?" my father asked me, in a calm but stern voice.

Do what? What is he talking about? I thought to myself.

Stuttering a little, I asked, "I-I'm sorry dad, but I don't know what you're talking about. What-" and then I was cut off by my mom.

"Why did you reject your mate, Luke?" she said, in a disappointed tone which I hate the most and I really don't like disappointing my parents.

At the mention of the words 'mate' and 'reject', my mind went back to the school where I found out that Chloe is my mate.

Putting my head down in shame, I said nothing knowing I don't have an excuse for what I did.

"Luke," said my dad, Alpha Cole Johnson, "your mother and I didn't raised you like this," and added, "what happened to the boy who said that he wanted to have the love that his parents have one day?"

Hearing him say that, making feel like a little boy again, brought tears to my eyes.

I felt my mom coming towards me and for a second I thought she was going to scold me for rejecting  my mate, but instead...she gave me a hug.

"Where is that boy who dreamt on finding his mate one day?" she whispered, gave me a kiss on the forehead, making me close my eyes and walked out of the living room.

I looked at my dad and asked, "Who told you about it?"

"Your unlce Jason," he said, standing up from the couch, "and I hope you can find a way to fix the mistake that you did, ok?" 

(A/N: Luke's uncle works at the school as P.E teacher, pretty soon you guys are going to know about him)

I nodded, not trusting my voice.

"If you need any help, you know where to find me."

After he said that, he left.

Don't worry dad, I will do my best to fix and get Chloe back. One way or another.

END OF FLASHBACK

I sighed in frustration, thinking of something to get Chloe back but my mind is just...blank. I got nothing whatsoever.