Chapter 10

Emily:Rissa was sick for a while she had 11 surgeries & she grew up without a dad her dad never was around he never cared about her he left her he was in the Navy he never keeped in touch with her

Nick:Wow I feel so bad for her Don't worrie Baby we will take good care of her & we will always be there for her I still can't believe she had 11 surgeries *holds Emily close*

 (Kevin's POV Wow I feel so bad for Rissa she  went through so much I can't believe she had 11 surgeries & when Emily told us about her dad what kid of Father leaves his Daughter & Never keeps in touch well I'll always be there for her I think of her as my sister I'll always will Protect her no matter what)

*meanwhile with Joe & Rissa he's holding her he knows everything now*

Joe:Don't worrie Baby I'll always take good care of you I promise & I'll always will be here for you *holds Rissa close Kisses her head*

 Rissa:Thanks Joe your the best I hope I get to go home soon *snuggles close to Joe*

(Joe's POV I feel so bad for her I couldn't believe it when she told me she had 11 surgeries she went through so much I'm glad she has Emily & now she has Me My Brothers & Danielle we will always be there for her not matter what & I will always Protect her I care about her so much she is the Love of my life I won't let no one hurt her)

Dr:Hi Marissa You can go home now *leaves*

Joe:Come on Baby let's go to the others now *holds her hand*

*Joe & Rissa come out to the waiting room see the others*