"Well, fuck Ives. I forgot you draw faster than our section!"

"Damn right! Who the hell do you think I am?" She laughed, putting her gun back in its holster and taking a step to her old friend. They put their guns away and hugged, Natasha walking over to hug her as well after the first two separated. The two girls giggled and held a quick and quiet conversation in Russian. Talking about new changes and Blythe's new hair cut.

"Okay, what the actual fuck?!" Tony Stark sat at the head of the table with a dropped jaw and complete and utter confusion. Three heads turned to look at the genius and Blythe, also known as Ivy or Ives to her friends, laughed with James and Natasha. Natasha sat back down and Blythe pulled out a chair to sit next to her as James pulled his nearer. He took in all of the confused looks and sighed, beginning to explain what had just happened. 

"This is my squad partner Blythe Jones. We served in Afghanistan together for two years. And we were just in Azerbaijan together for a year. Whenever we had free time we'd mess around and play games and shit. One of them was seeing how quickly you could pull your gun. No matter what Blythe always won. After our unit got dismissed Blythe re-signed, opting for another tour. And it looks like you actually came home for once!" At the last part he turned to look at his friend with a fond smile on his face.

"Oh, shut it. You know that I would rather almost be killed than sit in a house all day or worse a cubicle!" She spat out and then smiled as he put a hand on her shoulder. Nat shook her head and pointed to Blythe. Blythe in turn pointed at herself and raised her eyebrows making Natasha nod. 

"Well, that bullet in Azerbaijan almost did the job."

"We're getting off topic. I'm here for a reason, not a social call." Fury laughed but nodded with a serious look in his eyes. 

"If it wasn't, she would've cashed in the shoot me card. Or I would've used the stab card." Blythe turned to Fury with a raised eyebrow, face contorted with confusion. She started to count on her fingers and when she was done, she still looked awfully confused.

"What?! When'd I give you a stab card?" 

"Brazil, about four months ago. We were infiltrating some dumbass mafia." She crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks letting her breath go. She ran a hand through her hair and finally came to a conclusion.

"So.... you have a stab card and building card. While I have a shoot, stab, drown, and punch card.... this should be fun." Fury laughed with a slight fear in his eyes, tapping his pads of his fingers on the table. The Avengers looked at the two mildly confused until Sam smiled at her, waving slightly. Clint joined in as well, smirking at her causing her to blush and bit her lip.

"Hey Blythe."

" Hey Sam!" "Clint."

"Ivy."

"What-cha been up to?"

"Not much, you?"

"Nothing interesting has happened since I saw you yesterday..... but, I might punch Nick in a few hours." Clint nodded enthusiastically, smiling, while Nick groaned.

" Wait, Can you at least pull the punch?"

"Wait, how do you know her?" Tony looked at Sam and Clint confused and slightly upset. He stuck his bottom lip out a bit causing Steve to roll his eyes at the man's childishness.

"We met awhile ago. Steve knows her to." Clint defended, pointing at the man across the table from him. Causing Tony to throw his hands in the air.

"Does everyone know her?!" Natasha Romanoff shrugged while smirking at the billionaire.

"I know her because she's the one that fed us HYDRA information. We worked together for a week in Iran." Tony glared at the Russian Assassin this time, crossing his arms in annoyance. He shot a quick glare at the woman.

"Anyone else?" 

"If it makes you feel better Tony, I don't know her." Bruce Banner spoke up from his spot next to Steve, shrugging his shoulders. Tony smiled a bit and nodded at his genius friend. Then scoffing as soon as Phil Coulson said something.

"Psh. I know Ivy, anyone that's someone in the US government or SHEILD knows her." Phil Coulson walked in to the office with a Manila envelope in hand, waving at the woman with a grin. She waved back and quickly shot her hand down at Tony's annoyed look, smiling apologetically at the man.

"Yeah, especially for that huge save in Zimbabwe." Rhodey nodded along and Tony frowned.
"I don't know her and I'm someone!" He threw his hands in the air dramatically and Blythe's eyes widened in shock. The others simply rolled their eyes, sighing deeply. Natasha had to fight of a grin when asked if Tony was always like that by a shocked Blyth.

"Anyways, now that that's done. I'm sure you're all wondering why you are here." Fury walked around the conference room, passing out a manila envelope to each person in turn. Blythe and Clint were first to open the envelopes without Fury telling them to, causing the man to stop his explanation and glare at the two. 

"What? I was curious, okay?" Both of the guilty, defended with a small shrug at the same time. There was a pregnant pause in the room before a few laughs broke out and Fury simply faced palmed. 

"Whatever. Inside contains a few pictures of our targets. All of these men are apart of a mafia in southern Peru creating and marketing black market weapons. Your guys job is to infiltrate their systems and shut it down before more people are killed." Everyone took a few moments to look at the pictures before Bruce spoke up again.

"That doesn't explain why.... Blythe? I think its Blythe. We didn't really get a proper introduction. That doesn't explain why Blythe is here." The brunette man pointed out.

"That's fair. Avengers this is Major Blythe Jones. Major enlisted at the age of 17 and was shipped out on her 18 birthday. Through out basic training and then field training, she quickly climbed the ranks. Within a year she was top in her regiment and was named Major by the middle of her second year in the air force. She was sent to Afghanistan half way through basic training because her skill set and knowledge level. She spent numerous years serving our country, causing her name to pop up on SHIELD's radar. She joined SHIELD at the age of twenty and worked in infiltration. She climbed the ranks there and is now Captain of the Infiltration team." Blythe bit her lip and looked back at her folder due to all of the unwanted attention. The others quickly caught on and went back to reading their reports.

***********

An hour later the meeting was wrapped up and they were all let free with plans to work on the mission at later times.

"Hey Major, wanna get a drink with us?" Tony walked up to Blythe right before she walked out the door, Sam jogging behind him to catch up. She smiled gratefully before answering.

"Maybe next time boys. I've got some house work I better due since I haven't been around in a few years. But, thank you for the offer."

"No problem. See you on the flip side Major." Both men waved her to her car and turned back to the group, prepared to go get a drink