Chapter 1

First thing I want to say is... English is not my first language but please enjoy the story😀

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's POV

On a very bright day, the guy who still having his dream on his bed called Techno. Techno is kinda clumsy but a very nice to people. Kinda weak and slow when it comes into conversation.

Techno is having his dream on his bed while hugging his unicorn plushy.

Techno's POV

"I love you, Techno" a handsome prince confessed to me.

"I love you too, my prince" I blushed.

Suddenly, the prince put his left knee down and take out a diamond ring from a small red box that was out of his pocket then says,

"Will you.... Wake up?"

"Huh?"

"Wake up."

"Wait. Is this how fairy tale stories supposed to end like?"

The prince infront of me now stand straight. All of sudden, his face change from good looking handsome like Jeon Jungkook to my ugly brother, Nic. Wait. Where did that pan come from?!

"WAKE UP!!!!!''

" UWAHHHHHHH!!!!! I'M UP! I'M UP! Jeez. Stop making noise with those pans. It still early. Let me sleep for another 10 minutes.... "

"Yeah, sure😃. It's not like I'm the who'll run to the field for coming late for the club meeting. Not forget to mention that P'Type also punish them who come late."

Shoot. Technic shrugged his shoulder like he doesn't care about me. HIS OWN BIG BROTHER 😭.

"Why didn't you wake me up?! "

"I did. It took me years to woke you up. Well gotta go."

What a "nice" brother I have.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

On the other side, the boy who's currently came out from his Mercedes Benz car called Kengkla. Kengkla is rich, nice, handsome, good looking, clean and sweet talker. One word to describe him is "playboy".

He went into the coffee shop to buy a Latte. All girls googling eyes on him. EVEN THE ONE WHO HAD HER PARTNER! Well, who won't since he looks so perfect?

Kengkla's POV

Oh my god! Why does it took so long to make this one drink?! I only want one Latte. Not one hundred Latte! I need to be out of this shop. Googling eyes on morning will ruin my day.

"Here's one delicious Latte for the delicious guy" said the woman in front of me. Ponytail, green hair, two top buttons open and lip piercings.

"Thanks. Oh, I want to say something to you." I said.

"Yes? You want my number?" She asked while lick her lips with a seductive smile.

"Err. No. I just want to say that you're pretty. But never be my type. " I said and left from the shop. Well, true facts can't denied. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And now, I can enjoy my drinks in pea-

Bbpaack!!!

Ow!! The heck!? Who the heck just bumped into me?! Now my shirt is covered with my LATTE?!

"HEY YOU! ARE YOU BLIND OR-"

"Ouchhh!~~" The other guy is rubbing his butt because of the impact on the ground.

One thing that makes me shut my mouth is the guy's face. His skin looks smooth that makes me want to touch his face. His nose are so cute. His hair looks so soft like marshmallow. His eyes makes me want to keep staring at him forever. And his lips, my god. So reddish and pinkish and moist. Looks so kissable..

"I'm so sorry. 😫 I was rushing to go to my club meeting." the guy said.

"It's okay. Did you get hurt?"

"Oh no. It's okay. I'm worried that you're the one who gets hurt. 😵"

"No no. It's okay. My name is Kengkla" I introduced myself.

"Mine is Techno." I smiled. The guy did smile too. His smiles like angels!

"You looks cute when you smile" I said out loud. Damn.

"Er.. Okay.. By the way, gotta go. Bye" He said.

"Wait!" I hold his hand before he goes.

"Yes?"

"You're cute. I'm handsome. When we be a couple, others will jealous. So, do you want my number? 😏" I slyly said while wink my eye to him.

"No thanks" He went off.

Ouch. Bit hurt. Playing hard to get huh. Well, I will make sure you're mine, My Techno.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it? This is only about introduction of Kengkla and Techno. I hope it's not so bad. Sorry for my grammar. Tomorrow gotta be introduction of Tin and Can.

I have my another social account.
Instagram & Twitter:
@/stayarmy01tn

See you guys tomorrow!! : 3