Chase Eliott

Lazy days with Chase are amazing. Whether it's a Sunday or just a regular weekday, you're always down for some lazy cuddling and watching movies. "Babyyyy," Chase groans, groggy from just waking up.

"Yeah? What's going on my love?" You ask, walking up to him, wrapping your arms around his neck. He smiles and kisses your forehead over and over again.

"I don't wanna do anything today. Can we just have one of our lazy days?" He asks, his big brown eyes begging you. 

 "I have work, honey. I'm sorry," You frown. Chase frowns too, wrapping his arms around you.

 "Please? Can you call in sick? For me? We haven't hung out like that in a while, I miss it," Chase gives a puppy-dog look. Practically melting your heart. Work is shit anyway. 'One day off couldn't hurt, right?' you think to yourself.

"Yeah. I'll call in. All because I love the shit out of you!" You unhook your arms from his neck, pecking his cheek before you run into your shared bedroom to call your boss.

Later in the day, you find yourself on the couch, cuddling up to Chase and his cat, Avery all while looking like a hot mess; A messy bun, sweatpants, and Chase's sweatshirt was how messy you looked. Not to mention the fact that you had not an ounce of makeup on. 'I would so spend the rest of my life like this.' Chase ponders, spacing out a little bit. The sight of you and Avery; his two favorite girls, all cuddled up beside him made him smile. He knows he's in love, a deep pool of it. Nothing could ruin moments like these.

"I'm hungry," You say, looking at Chase, who wasn't looking at you, instead he's looking at the TV, lost in the show you two were watching. You repeat yourself.

"Oh yeah, me too!" Chase laughs. Almost immediately, both you and Chase knew what you want to eat; Burger King. "Race you to the car!" You begin racing out the door with no shoes on, determined to win the race.

 "Hey, no fair! I wasn't ready!" Chase runs after you, only in his socks after grabbing his wallet and keys. You blow a raspberry at him as you had already made it to the car, waiting for him to unlock the doors. 

 "Whatever. I would've won anyways if you didn't rig this," He says, giggling while he opens the door for you. You laugh and joke with your boyfriend as he drives to the nearest Burger King.  Chase doesn't even need to ask you what you want. He already has what you want practically into his brain. You both knew each other so well. You give him a kiss as the two of you wait for your food at the Drive-through window. 

"I love you,"

"I love you too, sugar,"